What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

CSI Fuel - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shadow

Ello Darlin How Ya Doin?
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Fuel

Time & Date this happened:
22/06/15 roughly 6pm

Which Server did this happen on:
Server 1

Description of what happened:
We was scouting around for police to take hostage when we saw that there was a group of police having a shoot out at devils elbow, we noticed an RTU hatchback sport that had heavily armed police inside ( which either means AR or a high rank) so we followed it and got into position to take the officers hostage.

when approached by several armed rebels shouting get out and surrender he quickly pulls off and runs down 2 people to aid his escape, we then fired upon him and got the vehicle to stop... We then surrounded him and without valuing his life he chucks a flash bang to the floor and starts spinning on the spot whilst firing his weapon on full auto.

What Rule Was Broken ?:
3A) VDM - Vehicle Death Match - Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
No, i have a history of problems with said person and didn't want to cause other problems if the conversation got heated.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
http://plays.tv/video/5586e8ba52540e1502

Unfortunately i don't have any video evidence of him not valuing his life other than the sound of the flash bang at the end of the video.

Conversation between Spunky and fuel, where he confirms he flashed and spun whilst firing. (I'm sorry, spunky if you didn't want me to use this)
"Fuel": sorry mate, was kind of expecting the other 10 officers to assist but they failed to do so,, plus for some reason my flash bang did not flash anyone
"Spunky Bumlove": No worries, I've always been a fan of the spinning-ankle-shooting maneuver.
"Fuel": I kind of expect you all to be flashed hence why I span but the stupid thing didnt effect anyone

http://gyazo.com/15a1abab51a7905689b641af75284ce8

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY TO THE PERSON WHO ISSUED THE REPORT AS WELL AS THE PERSON WHO THE REPORT IS AGAINST.

THIS IS A ONE TIME WARNING, ANY POST'S THAT ARE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING,

1:OFF TOPIC

2: PROVOCATIVE/ CHILDISH 

3:OR YOU ARE NOTHING TO WITH THIS REPORT 

IF YOUR POST IS ANY OF THE ABOVE OR BRAKE THE REPORT A PLAYER RULES YOU WILL RECEIVE A 15 DAY FULL FORUM BAN. 

THIS REPORT WILL BE LOOKED INTO BY ED WILLIAMS DUE TO HIS OVER ALL LACK OF ASSOCIATION WITH BOTH PARTIES.

Only posts needed are Fuel and any other cops or rebels who where there at the time. 

As I can be heard saying: "He ran me over as well" I'd like to reply in this report. In the heat and confusion of the moment I accidentally forgot a word: I was meant to say: "He nearly ran me over as well".

I would also like to mention that it was dark and the man that got run over was wearing a ghillie suit. It's entirely possible Fuel simply did not see him quick enough. Nor would he have had time to react, it was, after all, a very hectic situation. For the sake of more clarity I will post my perspective of the incident as well. I don't have footage of the "ankle-spin-incident" as I hung back. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was there at the time inside the vehicle and it was very hectic, when we were issued the warnings Fuel tried to get us out of there and one of our exits was blocked by two people which left one gap between the bushes that we tried to slip through and then Fung literally appeared from behind the cover of the bush and gave Fuel no time to react. 

Just wanted to say that Fuel made a point of apologizing immediately after the incident, and I'm fairly annoyed that this apology has been used against him. Honestly since I was stood right next to Fung as he was ran over, I would quite confidently say that Fuel had no idea  he was there and did not intentionally vdm him.

I have it recorded, I will upload it later I had no Idea I ran anyone over, first I have heard of it

And you can actually see me drive through a bush which fung was on the other side of so he could not be seen

I just remoted into my PC at home, I do not have the incident recorded or if I do I can't find it, from my perspective I received a warning by 3-4 rebels I have 10 other officers within a couple of 100 meters so I tried to pull off to a safer space so they other officers could assist I saw 1 person too my left drove to the right of him I never noticed a guy in a ghillie suit at night behind a bush, I apologise to you Mr fung for running you over, but it is not VDM as I never new you was there until I saw this report.

As the "victim" in this report I've been told I need to say my bit.

I do feel sorry for the admin who must pass judgement on this as to some it's VDM and to others it is not.

If you watch Shadows video at around 37 seconds you can see Spunky and myself are issuing compliance, I go left as he is on my right. Fuel is moving away and he must see Spunky in front of him so turns to his right to go through the gap in the bushes. This is where I am, now - at the time I felt as though I could be seen and was out of cover long enough that he definitely saw me.

Watching both the videos it is unclear if that is true or not and I will hold my hands up and admit that I thought I was intentionally VDM'd as he was trying to flee and rather than stop and exit the vehicle he went through me. Seeing both the videos has made me doubt this as on Shadows video I sit, crouched and aiming my weapon at the car and on Axo's I am running around and don't stop before being flattened. If this is a small element of lag I am unsure. 

I'm going to leave this to the adults and admins of the community. 

I will also say I'm not one for Drama Llama's - I've been messaged on both Steam and TS about this and quite frankly if you want gossip - fuck off.

I'm SPC JohnnyM and i was in the car with CSI Fuel and DSGT Nathan, when we got the warning from the rebels and knowing that we had several police officers in the area around, Fuel made the best to take us out of there, i've also not seen Fung(thx for the help on my module 2=P) when we drove off.

I have managed to find my recording, as you can see at exactly 12 seconds mr fung is on the right side of my car so I did not vdm him, it is just ARMA being ARMA.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm confident that this is not a deliberate VDM, and that Fuel had little or no chance to see Fung behind the bush. His own video-feed makes this clear, and the evidence given by Spunky Bumlove, Dr M and even Fung supports this. At worst, it was a poor judgement call - it's always a high risk to drive into a bush, but I don't believe that this makes it a 'deliberate VDM' which would be necessary in order for me to hand out a ban. It's an accident.

I would also caution the reporter - next time, if you're going to report someone for VDM, please stick to the point, and make the entire report about the VDM incident and nothing more. We don't need a lot of unnecessary info about a secondary event (the spinning/non-valuing of life, etc). If instead that incident was your real target, make a report about that (and evidence it in the usual way) - please don't throw it into the mix hoping that it will sour the overall view against the accused. It's not helpful, and just makes everything hotter.

It would also be wise for *both* of you two to settle whatever difference it is that you have. If it's preventing you from being able to resolve issues like gentlemen on Teamspeak, then clearly we're going to see a lot of timewasting going on in the Forums, when admins are dragged in to solve disputes that have blown up because they were not sorted out mano-a-mano on TS. It won't do, and it will eventually end in tears. Sort it. And fast, please.

Case dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back