What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Custom Clothing and Shoes

Jxydxn7

Brief Summary:

Add Retail Shops That Sell These Types Of Clothing and Shoes.

Detailed Suggestion:

As a new business idea - A Shop similar to the ones in real life (JD, Footlocker, Flannels etc) maybe 3 or 4 designer outlets scattered around the city as a new business introduction, Introduce new clothing to the city, for example of this new clothing can be (Gucci, Moncler, Nike etc). Make the less appealing Designer clothes and shoes, (like adidas and less expensive things) in the shops constantly, however like the import drops with cars maybe implement that with clothing, 1 or 2 times a month a drop of import clothing happens and offers you the best of the best designer clothing, not accessible to everyone as it will sell out very fast, makes the clothing rare and unique and can help your character stand out from all of the others.

Now alongside this can bring so much more potential, They could add Wardrobes and in that wardrobe you can see all of your clothing that you have ever bought in there, pick and choose your outfit from your house and never have to worry about going to change in a shop, This could also add new roleplay scenarios like there is in real life and add side hustles onto the side of your virtual life, (Clothes and Shoes Reseller) say you get your hands on these lucky drops, you can then advertise them and sell your expensive clothing to someone else and make a profit for all of your work.

The Pros:

New Player Owned Shops around the City

Causes excitement as everyone would love custom clothing.

Opportunities to build on that idea.

The Cons:

Not everyone will be guaranteed good clothing

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? No

custom clothing is already in the works how about we wait and see what comes as its mostly done

custom clothing is already in the works how about we wait and see what comes as its mostly done
I just hope some of it is rare to get, and maybe requires a collection of rare items to make that can be found around the map or something, something thats really hard to do so note veryone is wearing the same designer brands etc. and gives people something to do as I'm finding the server really stale lately.

I just hope some of it is rare to get, and maybe requires a collection of rare items to make that can be found around the map or something, something thats really hard to do so note veryone is wearing the same designer brands etc. and gives people something to do as I'm finding the server really stale lately.
I mean hopefully like other servers there is so much clothes no one wants to look the same as something for everyone 

Back