What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Custom radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

c0nfig

Hello, again :3

I was thinking since probably a lot of people enjoy listening to music It would  be nice to add some custom radio stations, create a playlist of songs etc. or actually import radio stations in the files i guess... Would be a nice thing to use.

you can add your own music in gta's files in Documents, it will show a radio station called "Self Radio", no need for this in my opinion

Self radio would be a custom radio made by you. Thinking about it it would be even more custom considering it was you who designed it.
Okay... Let me correct myself. Adding Live radio stations from UK or any other radio station. 🤔 Is that better?

Okay... Let me correct myself. Adding Live radio stations from UK or any other radio station. 🤔 Is that better?
While that does sound better than the original suggestion, I doubt this would be physically possible through both code and copyright law.

Not 100% sure but think this is something you can do by yourself. But due to low amount of votes moved to rejected. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back