What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Custom Tip Amounts For Mechanic Car Deliveries.

Custard Cream / Jay Macs

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Brief Summary:

Allow players to customize and add additional pay for mechanics for when they are transferring their vehicle to a new garage.

Detailed Suggestion:

So i suggest that when a player goes through the keys menu you transfer a vehicle to a garage they can add an additional fee to it that the mechanic will get as a tip, Customized to their liking. This would just be nice when people want their vehicles transferred to the top of the map for a measly 5k and would be a nice addition for mechanics.

The Pros:

More dolla for mechanics

The Cons:

Dev work

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? 

Nope

Yeah, tbh I have thought about adding a distance bonus for a while just haven't gotten around to it

+1 For this suggestion, I think I included it or something similar in a post I made about general improvements to the mechanic job a while back (have a look please Mr Polo).

I'd just like to add that I have been tipped multiple times by reaching out to the job owner through the caps menu 'message caller' option to let them know their car is delivered as I am parking it up and they then ask me for paypal etc.

Back