What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Custom Tyres

Sanguine

Unlinked
Hello folks. 

So i just wanted to remind folks but back in basic GTA V Online and base story mode there was an option for the player to purchase custom tyres for their cars.

1404061216_1.jpg

As the picture shows it was a simple aesthetic feature for the car and looked fantastic on a lot of vehicles 

Even more so low rider wheels could have the beautiful white tyres that look fantastic on classic and other variants of vehicle.

There isn't much more to say about this other than it being a nice little feature to have return to the GTA server , i have no idea why it wasn't even implemented in the first place, but bringing it back would only mean more good looking cars on the streets. 

During the benny's update they also added green, red, yellow and blue ATOMIC radial options as well.

PROS : 

- Gives Garages a new service to preform for a respectable fee (originally in GTA online it was 20-30 k for a set)

- Super easy to implement as its already a feature in the server we just need a option to be able to access it

CONS : 

- I can't think of any other than it requiring a little dev work 

Cheers hope people support this and get it implemented.

Back