What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cutlass Arcade Custom Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 would be nice to see them get the jukebox, that place has always tried to be taken over  and it would be nice for a group to officially take over eventually, but a jukebox can always work in helping them see the light that is at the end of the tunnel in terms of getting there, don't know many cutlass but know the leader, if people can supply the same RP and mindset as him I see cutlass going in a good direction. 

Guys come on, calm this down a little its a community forum  not Jeremy Kyle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean my only real interactions with “Cutlass” is when I came back to the server after a little break and I see people repping Ballas colours. Then we have 1-2 meetings to sort this issue out. My only other knowledge is you are currently in gunfights with 229 and hang around the arcade. But I agree with Albert where he states “Quality Over Quantity”. Just because you seem to think you are “active” does not equal good Roleplay or your entitlement for things to be added to the server. I am glad a new group is trying to take the arcade and I do hope you stick with it. Maybe one day the group will be given the place as their turf, but for now I am excited to see unique RP with the place and hope I don’t just see gunfights in the future from yourselves! 

I mean my only real interactions with “Cutlass” is when I came back to the server after a little break and I see people repping Ballas colours. Then we have 1-2 meetings to sort this issue out. My only other knowledge is you are currently in gunfights with 229 and hang around the arcade. But I agree with Albert where he states “Quality Over Quantity”. Just because you seem to think you are “active” does not equal good Roleplay or your entitlement for things to be added to the server. I am glad a new group is trying to take the arcade and I do hope you stick with it. Maybe one day the group will be given the place as their turf, but for now I am excited to see unique RP with the place and hope I don’t just see gunfights in the future from yourselves! 
I don't know how communication in your organisation works Chlo but we have had a close relationship with Ballas for a while now and this Roleplay has developed beautifully. You have even facilitated the RP to take place so I find it unsuual you fail to include this. I don't want to reveal all of our dealings publically. The original post is for the addition of a Custom Music Player to compensate our Roleplay, you mentioned turf and keys. God forbid I make a suggestion for thoughs lol

+1 would be nice to see them get the jukebox, that place has always tried to be taken over  and it would be nice for a group to officially take over eventually, but a jukebox can always work in helping them see the light that is at the end of the tunnel in terms of getting there, don't know many cutlass but know the leader, if people can supply the same RP and mindset as him I see cutlass going in a good direction. 
Thank you and highly appreciated, it's very warming knowing people like you in the community exist. Such appraisal makes groups want to stick around.

Nice to see a few people using 229 as an example of working your way up. I have been with 229 pretty much from the very start, and we have been the most recent gang to be rewarded with a turf. It takes so much time and dedication to get an official 'home' or turf on this server, and trust me its definitely worth it. 

All of us who have been on the server for quite some time have seen new gangs come and go, and I think sometimes its because they expect too much too soon. Personally I love seeing new gangs coming through and sticking about, and always tell them to stick to it, because the reward of finally getting a turf like we did was a great feeling. 

It took us around a year to become an official whitelisted gang, and I will add it took us another month after turf to actually get a jukebox 😉 

I haven't heard too much about Cutlass, and when I have its been mainly conflict stuff. In my opinion, I think its too early to give a new group things, as these things take time and the group needs to prove themselves. Just a few weeks back the arcade was owned by another group no? 

Would like to see you guys stick with it and down the line potentially get your own turf etc, I'm all for seeing new gangs prosper, as I know what its like to start fresh and with nothing. Good luck with it all! 

I don't know how communication in your organisation works Chlo but we have had a close relationship with Ballas for a while now and this Roleplay has developed beautifully. You have even facilitated the RP to take place so I find it unsuual you fail to include this. I don't want to reveal all of our dealings publically. The original post is for the addition of a Custom Music Player to compensate our Roleplay, you mentioned turf and keys. God forbid I make a suggestion for thoughs lol

Thank you and highly appreciated, it's very warming knowing people like you in the community exist. Such appraisal makes groups want to stick around.
Communication in Ballas is fantastic thanks, when I ask Balla members about Cutlass 90% of them are clueless and don't even know where the group hangs out or even the outfit they wear. I am confused as to where this 'close relationship' has come from, I feel like simple interactions and deals is not deemed as 'close'. But let's stay on topic and not discuss gang things on the forums 🙂 I wished you all the best so let's leave it at that

From my view here it seems any bit of advice/praise your given you just find issues with.

Again it would be great to see the overall end goal, but if staff and devs etc gave everyone everything they asked for just because they have have 20+ members and hang around the place im sure the majority of businesses would be taken over.

Personally as above all ive heard about cutlass is gun fights and violence, tweedle posts about kidnappings etc, good RP in its own sense but maybe some positive news wouldnt go a miss 🙂

You will get there, also your comments regarding keys ill link a forum mentioning this before cutlass were established and this is where people get that idea from. 

Again i wish you all the best and hope to see some fantastic RP yous will get there i know it! 

Nice to see a few people using 229 as an example of working your way up. I have been with 229 pretty much from the very start, and we have been the most recent gang to be rewarded with a turf. It takes so much time and dedication to get an official 'home' or turf on this server, and trust me its definitely worth it. 

All of us who have been on the server for quite some time have seen new gangs come and go, and I think sometimes its because they expect too much too soon. Personally I love seeing new gangs coming through and sticking about, and always tell them to stick to it, because the reward of finally getting a turf like we did was a great feeling. 

It took us around a year to become an official whitelisted gang, and I will add it took us another month after turf to actually get a jukebox 😉 

I haven't heard too much about Cutlass, and when I have its been mainly conflict stuff. In my opinion, I think its too early to give a new group things, as these things take time and the group needs to prove themselves. Just a few weeks back the arcade was owned by another group no? 

Would like to see you guys stick with it and down the line potentially get your own turf etc, I'm all for seeing new gangs prosper, as I know what its like to start fresh and with nothing. Good luck with it all! 
Thanks for your thoughts Mick, see the attached screenshot showcasing one of many interactions between "Cutlass" and "229". I assume you was present a couple of months ago. Your group even took in a former Cutlass member in as your own so again I assume you was happy with his Roleplaying abilities. I don't know how much more you want to know about us because our gangs are already well acquainted ICLY.

avdxQQS.png

As we know playing as a criminal on the server you are limited to the things you can do in relation to other groups. Fighting, dealing or neutrality. We would love to be friends with you all but we operate in a economy based on scarcity.

I appreciate the comparisons to the 229 story, but on the other hand I hear stories of people who have achieved great things within weeks. I don't see anywhere there stating a "x minimum" amount of time for people to be rewarded on this server, isn't it all left to developer discretion? 

You have 20+ server players here whose Role-play experience would be enhanced by having a Custom Music Player.

Completely agree with this Chloe, it takes gangs or groups weeks even months to get a building they want as an example the Order and there restaurant or 229 and Bay city, Chloe you make a good point of you have to work to have something in the city, maybe they need a few events or ideas put forward, it could take months to get that building. 
To be honest tho, they asked for a jukebox. Key or "ownership" was not mentioned here, and I do not understand why you all talk about keys and ownership. A jukebox is something that can be used by anyone inside, and would be a good addition also to in fact enhance RP inside a bar/pub.

Communication in Ballas is fantastic thanks, when I ask Balla members about Cutlass 90% of them are clueless and don't even know where the group hangs out or even the outfit they wear. I am confused as to where this 'close relationship' has come from, I feel like simple interactions and deals is not deemed as 'close'. But let's stay on topic and not discuss gang things on the forums 🙂 I wished you all the best so let's leave it at that
You currently have in your ranks former Greyhound members who are more than aware of Cutlass due to our on going fued. Quick maths would tell me that's way less than 90% of your gang who are unaware of Cutlass, not only this but you are discrediting our gang dealings. If months of dealings hasnt developed a relationship you consider close then I don't know. What else are we supposed to do as Gangsters between other Gangsters?
To be honest tho, they asked for a jukebox. Key or "ownership" was not mentioned here, and I do not understand why you all talk about keys and ownership. A jukebox is something that can be used by anyone inside, and would be a good addition also to in fact enhance RP inside a bar/pub.
Thank you bro for actually reading the OP!

I second this idea cutlass should take the whole place instead they are big enough they have the business ideas plans and opportunities they are outside and inside the arcade everyday always a presence there +1
A cutlass member ^ stated the above quote: This is where everyone got the ownership from? 

(just trying to show you where people got the idea from)

Personally i said my thoughts earlier in the comments. I wish yous  guys all the best and good luck  🙂

Jukebox would be a good addition there I think regardless of who owns / hangs around and runs the place +1 😉

The Music streamed from vehicle speakers is not synced so we can't even dance to the same beat.
After being to the arcade and having a blast cutlass would benefit from a juke box in the arcade, from RP i change my mind❤️ +1 from me 

+1 nothing wrong with getting a jukebox in there, been in there a few times for various things over the time I've been on the server. Lots of opportunities for RP in there, regardless of who owns it or runs it.

+1 we want to throw party's have karaoke nights get people no matter who down as its a nice faciality inside where we can offer food drinks but stuck to having to use our music outside, it' will defiantly improve our rp in the city if we could use the jukebox that's already inside the arcade 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back