What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cutlass Arcade Custom Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 after watching Cutlass RP for months, minus a few bad eggs, a Jukebox would be great. These lot deserve keys to the building to be fair.

They have shown a constant presence and loyalty to the city, +1 hope they give yous the jukebox 

Don't see why not these guys have stuck around for a long time now and are always roleplaying at the arcade least they deserve is access to a jukebox +1

I have been playing the character Azz (Arthur Headson) actively for over a year or two and for the last year Azz has had quality RP with cutlass. The first proper interaction was back when cutlass was beefing with greyhounds but the timescale from then to 6 months forward I would say cutlass wasn't the best for RP and had many issues HOWEVER!

Since then I have seen a massive improvement from cutlass and Kash himself, I believe they really turned it round for themselves in the last 3 or 4 months and have been giving enjoyable and realistic gang RP, they use little interactions and emotes to make the roleplay more enjoyable and realistic as well as think in depth to work scenarios.

I give a +1 to this as I strongly agree this will benefit massively and boost the RP of the arcade to another level which will also help cutlass to provide better RP to the city and the people in the city and like Holly says above cutlass have been here for a very long time and have shown great rp to back this suggestion so this should be deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back