What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cvilian ATC frequency (Supported by Malden Airlines)

Filihut

CEO of UGANDAN AIRLINES
Hello guys! Today here at malden airlines we are happy to announce a public atc frequency for anyone to use! This will hopefully make traveling in planes and helis much safer and hopefully there will be less chaos on the runways. The frequency will be the malden airlines public frequency (//ts room). 

Rules of the atc:

1. We will only be covering the main airport (Altis international airport) unless multiple air traffic controllers are avaible.

2. Any trolls who are just there to make noise will be kicked and if continuing to troll, muted.

3. You must follow the air traffic controllers orders. 

4.  All callsigns must be said in the NATO phonetic alphabet. Example: CCD-130 would be: Charlie Charlie Delta - 130.

Also numbers must be said one number at a time so CCD-130 would be CCD-ONE THREE ZERO

5.  You must make all your calls professionally. Example of good call "altis international tower this is CCD-130 requesting taxi instructions for East East departure over"

Bad call "yeah tower can I land 22L?"

6. All server rules do if course apply as well.

End of rules.

And at the end here I just want to know if anyone is interested. Will the police and unmc support our idea and let us control the airport? Is there any chance of us being allowed to use the npas frequency?(//whispers). Is there actually any civs who will use this? (helicopters will also be included and we will find a way to include the helipads in the atc). And is anyone interested in the atc job?

The atc will start being used on saturday.

That's all from us - Malden Airlines command.

Links:

Last edited by a moderator:
Athira Airport is really Altis International. And this is great by the way.

YES. YES. I AM SO INTERESTED. SIGN ME UP RIGHT NOW SUNSHINE!

Ill be Sprucing up the [MA] TS room then XD, Fili im gone over the Weekend but be back Sunday Eve. Need any Forms?, You know where i am!

Air traffic controller form?
1f609.png
Ill Try to get i done by this Eve 🙃 Once again cant be Asked to do Terminal 1 XD ill sort it Sunday ;)

TS Room Sorted 😃

Right o this was delayed by a silly mistake from me. Whenever you are flying just join the malden airlines atc!

(Atc form will be posted soon)

This is an awesome idea i really hope this works and catches on to all airports! i would love to see a more realistic feel to flying with call signs when taking off, landing, taxing etc..

Back