What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Daniel + Oliver Queen (Banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan

Banned
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Daniel

Oliver Queen

Time & Date this happened : 15/03/2015 21:00 - 22:00

Which Server did this happen on : 2

Description of what happened : Pulled over a quad bike for dangerous driving.. they jumped in.. fair enough we got them out and then they just started breaking rp in voice..

What rule was broken?: break of rp

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No.. We have had an issue with this player before and I believe he was banned previously..

Please post video evidence / screenshots here

(This is alsmost a must! Without this you have no solid evidence, if your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after).

Last edited by a moderator:
The video doesn't work for me :( Also Oliver Queen is a cop if I'm not mistaken..

I just tried to steal cars to earn money thats a reason for a ban ? and I just told you to send me to jail because you wasted my time and you left me alone for long time tied... please tell my why i broke the rp and that won't happen again.

thank you and have a nice day.

@DylanS struggling to hear the video on volumes unknown to man... can you advise what was said ?

Well..

Daniel clearly VDM'd us(from the gang)

what was said : I will report you

I will report you

I am recording I will get you banned

Release me I am recording I will get you banned i did nothing

*As you can see I also text'd admins*

I don't want to shutup because you are wasting my time

He Hey.. hey dylan pelase release me (I never actually mentioned my name)

I am recording you will get banned

I a am recording I will report you and post on forums you will get banned

Hey you are wasting my time release me

I did nothing this guy just RDM'd me I had a gun and he killed me in rdm..

Then a member of his gang DANIEL vdm'd..

He then ballabers about playing this game or something..

dylan i really need to go so please release me

'fuck police fuck police'

'fuck you officer fuck you'

@Wilco I can send you the original file if you want but it will take a lot of time to upload (#welshinternet).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back