What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert H

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): daniel

Time & Date this happened: Don't know

Which Server did this happen on: Well, both I guess.

Description of what happened: I was just looking through the richest players on the server, and I found this guy named "daniel". No drivers license or truck license, he has a shit load of trucks, cars and ifrits (Impossible seeing as he doesnt have the licenses required to buy them) and 63 million pounds.

What Rule Was Broken ?: Rule 1: Cheating, exploiting, hacking

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after) http://my.altislife.co.uk/player.php?steam_id=76561198016176672

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to play alot with him when he was MSF Danne. He has alot of licenses and has played on this server for more than 9 months. Whats makes you think he is a hacker?

Sorry for commenting here, he just isnt on very much anymore so i felt someone should defend him =)

I used to play alot with him when he was MSF Danne. He has alot of licenses and has played on this server for more than 9 months. Whats makes you think he is a hacker?

Sorry for commenting here, he just isnt on very much anymore so i felt someone should defend him =)
I did not know that, neither did I notice him on the player list before. He does not own a drivers license or a truck license, so I don't see how he can have that many ifrits, cars and trucks, without the license to buy them.

I did not know that, neither did I notice him on the player list before. He does not own a drivers license or a truck license, so I don't see how he can have that many ifrits, cars and trucks, without the license to buy them.
Thats because for awhile, some time ago, every time you went to prison you lost your drivers license, truck license and soforth. Was a really annoying bug and I actually didnt buy back my drivers license until very recently.

You sure it's him, Big Brad? This guy's got no driving license nor does he have a truck license. Yet he's got loads of money & 15 Ifrits.

- Sorry didn't see the last post. Delete please

Last edited by a moderator:
You sure it's him, Big Brad? This guy's got no driving license nor does he have a truck license. Yet he's got loads of money & 15 Ifrits.
he has exactly the same amount of money and Danne is short for Daniel, so im fairly sure. Otherwise he is gone from the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back