What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dave is out :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Since the recent event of myself being banned from arma has lead me to get banned from both Arma and fivem,so I'm unable to hang around with you chaps any longer, my time has came to better myself as a person in real life, these recent events have made me think of all the great and amazing events that have been to me within this community these events will stick with me for the rest of my life, I meet amazing people within this community which i wont name but you'll probably will know who you are, Once my time comes to get unbanned from battle-eye i will come back better and stronger, but i dont know when this could happen could even take years or even for the foreseeable future 

When i joined this community i was just 14 years old, i have sticked with this community for nearly 4 years now which makes me turn 18 in the next month, i was a total mess when i joined this community but this community helped me change as a person, i just to be very shy to talk to new people (you'll probably know this when you remember me as a YR in the police) but this community helped be come out from the little bobble i had around me and to come out and talk to more people in real life to finally get some friends or my own which.i would like to send my appreciations to everyone that that have talked to me in-game or even on ts and also the community leaders which made this community to what it is today. I wont be holding any angry towards the community leaders because they have the responsibility to ban people like me to keep this community a great place as it is today. 

I wish everyone the best of luck and good health to everyone within this community.

Thanks for reading this

kind regards

Dave McCarthy (Dawid)

Sad to see you go like this! Best of luck on your future endeavors. You're still more than welcome to join Academy channels, just tag us!

Hopefully you can seek clarification and figure out what is happening.

Dont be a stranger.

Lots of love,

Gray

Will be missed big man, hopefully this will be cleared up ASAP 

Thanks for being the best academy teacher, hope it gets sorted soon. 

Really sad to see you go like this. Wish you the best and hopefully you get this sorted eventually. In a beeet. 

It's sad to see you go, but I hope you make a return, and if not, I wish you the best in life. 

Good luck Dave 

Feels bad man! 😪 Hopefully they'll get it sorted sooner rather than later & you'll be back roaming the streets in style! Enjoy your free time for now & don't be a stranger! 🤗

Sad to see you go for now hope that you will be back one day

I don't see any unban appeal ?

Good luck in the future thanks for being a member here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back