What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Davis Fuel - ATM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK

Unlinked
I've got a little request and I hope you don't mind but would it be possible to add an ATM at Davis Fuel because there seems to be a lack of ATM's in the east southern side of the map you would have to go to TinyBigTaco or Mosleys as they're the nearest to the gas station but it would be easier if there was an ATM at the gas station to save time.

unknown.png

I've marked the area where the ATM could go to save the time and hassle 🙂 

The station currently advertises that there is an ATM and Fleeca is accepted whereas this is not the case and my business is showcasing false advertisement

JdWxcZc.jpg
omSaQzk.jpg

I know you devs are very busy with the upcoming updates but if you could take some time out of your day to slap an ATM here it would mean a lot for myself and others who're based in the south side.

Definitely would save a bunch of time and hassle, all efforts would be much appreciated! 🙂 Cheers

+1 Great idea dont really want to go halfway across davis to take money out for the best petrol in the city 🤗

• Love
Reactions: SK
This has been done for next update 🙂 

• Love
Reactions: SK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back