What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

DayZ Gear Map

Bullitt

A map for DayZ standalone showing you the most likley places you can find kit.

You can zoom in, out & use filters to find what you are looking for.

I've seen this nap before and it is 80% correct. Some of the locations do not spawn loot or not all the loot listed. Too much variation to properly inform you what sadly.

I've seen this nap before and it is 80% correct. Some of the locations do not spawn loot or not all the loot listed. Too much variation to properly inform you what sadly.
I believe this should be used as a guide rather than a given, it shows possible locations of loot rather than guarantees it. 

Also bare in mind that someone may have beaten you to it.

I believe this should be used as a guide rather than a given, it shows possible locations of loot rather than guarantees it. 

Also bare in mind that someone may have beaten you to it.
No, I've explored the map with Jay. Hunting stands and broken helicopters do not spawn loot for example. 

DayZ Epoch is so much better then this shitty standalone ;)
I was thinking the exact same thing, but I fired it up a couple days ago and I've been having soooooo much fun it's unreal. Just give it a chance.

Who knows if we will have a Arma 3 DayZ Epoch server

If there is demand of course we will.

The reason the loot is off on that map is because they have removed loot spawning in certain places like the hunting stands.

Heard Epoch is being Alpha tested (closed) but not sure.

Back