What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

DayZ Server?

Trex

There isnt any good Dayz RP servers out there! We need CLUK, with similar rules to ALUK. No one does RP like you guys please make this happen!

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the idea is to expand, what better way to do it than DayZ! (and rust)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Never really enjoyed DayZ, depends how many players we could get in though I guess! :)

I think with the expansion of the community from altislife.co.uk to roleplay.co.uk will make this sort of thing much more possible. The problem I see with the idea is that the developers are so busy bringing us good and exciting updates to Altis Life that I believe branching onto another game mode entirely will put a real strain on the staff team as it stands and as such would cause bad ramifications on the Alitis Life servers :(

I do like the idea though! You never know if we keep making this community the best place to roleplay we might end up with enough staff and developers to do something like this in a professional way! 

Randomized 

Since the current state of DayZ theres not any server side modding other than whitelist, really. So when the new framework gets out I'd love for the community to branch into DayZ

I think with the expansion of the community from altislife.co.uk to roleplay.co.uk will make this sort of thing much more possible. The problem I see with the idea is that the developers are so busy bringing us good and exciting updates to Altis Life that I believe branching onto another game mode entirely will put a real strain on the staff team as it stands and as such would cause bad ramifications on the Alitis Life servers :(
As much as I agree the the developers wouldnt really have to do much as there isnt as many mods for them to develop upon, however I do agree.

Just I really want a DayZ RP server.

Since the current state of DayZ theres not any server side modding other than whitelist, really. So when the new framework gets out I'd love for the community to branch into DayZ

Maybe one day..... I would like to wait until Dayz is more stable (0.60) should bring that client side... and Would like to see the server files released so we can host it on one of our own servers.

Maybe one day..... I would like to wait until Dayz is more stable (0.60) should bring that client side... and Would like to see the server files released so we can host it on one of our own servers.
Lol "DayZ stable" sorry those words make me chuckle.

there actually is a decent dayz rp server which im currently playing on with a friend, you need to get whitelisted..... but ALUK or should i say roleplay.co.uk would do things so much better.........

@Parker88

I registered to a server but was immediately blacklisted as I didn't meet the age requirements, but nothing does it like this community does! This community has created some of my best gaming moments ever!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back