What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dealership/Shop Owner/Worker contacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Curtis

With it now a bit more difficult to purchase cars/bikes for new players I would suggest that each dealership or shop have an option to view a list of contacts for said dealership or shop in order to buy a vehicle as just today i spent the day trying to find someone who could sell me a car at Beekers. Thank You For Your Time

We've been asking for a while! Hopefully something will come soon as it's a pain in the arse trying to do things that now require players to be about

I think it would be better to encourage people to go down to dealerships rather then everyone having a number to call but there should a way to tell if people will be there, I think this is excellently suggest in Chris's suggestion.

Working at a dealership, I personally would rather my private number not become available for people. We advertise on Tweedle when open. Some even have tweedle accounts with what shop they work for in their name or share the same account with said shop so you can easily message them on tweedle. As said private numbers being made public, big no, no. Rather keep my trips out if work peaceful without a phone constantly going off. 

Rejected - There are other suggestions up for a similar concept!

Appreciate the Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back