What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dealing with a Robber/Bully roleplay.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3ntal

Happily selling my processed oil, along comes a geezer who seems to excel in his roleplay "put your feking hands up" I mean come on dude, try a little better than that, thought this was role play. Anyway, dealt with him, maybe he'll think twice in future, a little social engineering may have worked wonders for him 😏

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hahaha Karma is a bitch... my 15 hour days working the oil fields just to put food on the table for my wife and 7 children. will hopefully become alot easier now these gangs have tasted blood!

Working man power

rdming....the gezzer was going to blow my brains out lol....anyway, it worked bro. So, to all those poor noobs like myself in this town, defend yourself!
1f606.png
no lads dont do this, its RDM 

Yeah, this is you basically RDM'ing someone. 

Normal circumstances and I would issue a ban, but seeing as your new it would be better to educate rather than punish. 

In future if someone tell's you to do X (Hands up, stop etc) you have two options. Tell them to back of or X (death, shot etc) will happen to them. The second part is wait till your life is in immediate danger, (You've been shot) 

Edit: If you have any question's surrounding the rules feel free to talk to staff on TeamSpeak, other than that I will not be issuing the ban. But please remember that this is not RP, and not what this server is about. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back