What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dear MPO

Dearest @DSGT Matt Pettorossi

I would like to extend my sincerest of apologies for the misappropriation of MPO Equipment that occurred within the events that unfolded on the 22nd of June.

We were merely trying to herd a trapped whale back out into the ocean to set it free. Here is photographic evidence

7370df74c7bdb650d8563b42558ee770.jpg

Again, Sincerest apologies

Yours,

Seashepred (ish)

Last edited by a moderator:
This man deserves a promotion!

Dear @ArrogantBread

As police command we appreciate that you are trying to help the local wildlife however if you look closely at your "photographic evidence" you can see a much more pressing issue.

4qgur1F.jpg

Dearest Police Command, ( @)

This was another issue that we discovered whilst trying to save wales. However we were not well enough equipped to deal with the threat.

I am in a position to assemble a crack team with the sole purpouse of fighting pirates. Should you like the sound of this idea I will be more tnan happy to meet to discuss budget and equipment requirements.

Sincerely,

Arrogant "the pirate hunter" Bread

As I am an experienced MPU member I have discovered these til now secret images. With the correct permissions I am now posting this.

S0yT16B.jpg

- the 500,000 we get asked by hostage takers everytime an officers get taken hostage. = Bankrupt

As I am an experienced MPU member I have discovered these til now secret images. With the correct permissions I am now posting this.

S0yT16B.jpg
as a former CMPU i am glad to see that the community outreach projects to our Somali brothers is still in full affect 

Back