What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Death Threats By [A.T.W.A] - DI Maratek & SI Mitch

PC Robert

Lead Mentor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXfRwYiiLXg​
 ​
 ​
So Mitch and Maratek, are you scared for your lives, don't leave your homes boys ;)
A.T.W.A is after you. Good Luck.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Well.......

tysonreaction.gif

...Rip on everyone. Shit just got personal.

- SI Mitch

or their great role play lakotiz take not they told me that the yhave claimed their base of operations

We warned everybody side chat and all clans in PM. We say, just warn us if you come to Pyrgos for paying taxes. The fresh players already come and do their shop with tax paying. And some of them not know the rebel license thing and we refund their money and they leave the post peacefully. Its you and your clan doing Ifrit VDM and chopper kamikaze. You can try to pay your tax enter the post shop and go.. Or you can free to fight agaisnt us to re-capture the post. All yours.. 

haha you guys are a fucking joke ! spawncamping and killing unarmed freshspawns , you must be really talented to shoot unarmed people XD  why can you not try to move out of the redzone for a change and experience something else instead of sitting on your bum all day camping outposts.

- Yuri Kosovo 

You didn't even there how can be sure like that Yuri? We killed fresh Lakotiz and his teammates because of they VDM'ed all my squad with Ifrits. And then kamikaze the towers..

Oh what I'm talking about?.. Okay, you are the next target of our cop kidnapping :D Watch your back son, you never know where we are..

You didn't even there how can be sure like that Yuri? We killed fresh Lakotiz and his teammates because of they VDM'ed all my squad with Ifrits. And then kamikaze the towers..

Oh what I'm talking about?.. Okay, you are the next target of our cop kidnapping :D Watch your back son, you never know where we are..
I would like to point out that you didn't kill me once though, I saw the kill messages down in left corner, and decided to avenge all those unarmed players you killed, so we came back with Ifrits and choppers x)

All we need is: "Dragonfly, we have a warrant for you arrest due to your threats to kill which breaches Section 16 of the Offences Against the Person Act 1861" then RAID! :D

so another cop :) action starts at 4:52 :)

Back