What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Debit Card

Tommo

Create a new item - Debit Card.

Let players purchase a Debit Card from Shops.

This can be linked to their personal bank account.

When they have a Debit Card in their pocket, they dont need to carry cash, they can pay in shops, fuel, etc... using their card instead.

Think this has always been a suggested feature and I'm all for it, what are your ideas on what the implications are when stolen? Can they access your bank account, do they need some sort of PIN number? Will this increase random robberies with the sole purpose of gaining access to someones bank account?

Think this has always been a suggested feature and I'm all for it, what are your ideas on what the implications are when stolen? Can they access your bank account, do they need some sort of PIN number? Will this increase random robberies with the sole purpose of gaining access to someones bank account?
I'd say not, you have a PIN number that they wouldnt know... Although it could make interesting RP.  Could maybe have to report it stolen to get it cancelled, really not sure how that would work, would be good to hear other input.

better idea, make it so you can buy it with a x amount of cash on it(maybe a limit to it so you don't take out everything) so people can still steal it and take said money from you, sounds better imo, and doesn't make robbing people even more useless than it is most of the time already

Suggested something similar back in 2020 not sure if this might add food for thought. 

-1 It would remove the point of having cash on you so there wouldn't be a point to mug people which creates RP

-1 It would remove the point of having cash on you so there wouldn't be a point to mug people which creates RP
Gotta say I’ve never robbed anyone who has more than 5-10k cash so don’t think it will make difference to muggings as people will still have valuable items 

+1 think this is a good idea also could add apple pay on your phone

better idea, make it so you can buy it with a x amount of cash on it(maybe a limit to it so you don't take out everything) so people can still steal it and take said money from you, sounds better imo, and doesn't make robbing people even more useless than it is most of the time already
Is this not just the same as carry cash but with the extra step of buying the card? 

Is this not just the same as carry cash but with the extra step of buying the card? 
200.gif

Back