What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Deep Sea Treasure Hunting

Sassy

Now please correct me if this is already a feature on our community but I was playing on a more PVP style community for a bit and they had implemented underwater wreckages where you can dive down from your boat and find things in crates such as drugs, weapons sometimes even safes that were filled with decent loot. Now I know with the way the economy works on this server giving guns away would kill the RP aspect so I wouldn't suggest that but I think it would give more incentive for people to purchase boat's and do more water based activities if anyone remembers the biggest issue we had in the Arma day's was we had MPO and there was no point in it unless someone decided to flee by boat. The use to also make it so you can buy drill's and drill open safe's which is a pretty cool feature and I know that the dev's on this community are so good at what they do that they could create some really fun stuff for us all to do. 

This would even open up an RP for Boat salesman and could lead on to lots of new fun things for people to do. 

Back