What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Define "outnumbered"

not to be the salty guy, but if this was a rebel. there would be an admin saying "Hmmmm, why didnt he hotmic that?" 

Not to mention the cop just running up and knocking him out.

But oh well. Good job 🙂 

Last edited by a moderator:
not to be the salty guy, but if this was a rebel. there would be an admin saying "Hmmmm, why didnt he hotmic that?" 

Not to mention the cop just running up and knocking him out.

But oh well. Good job 🙂 
Yea i was about to say nice bust with all officers, but i reviewed it a few times, at no point is he being "initiated on" except from the words hands up hands up #APD2k19newstandards? 😄

tenor.gif

Bare in mind there was clearly something going on beforehand and this is just a clip of a response zerg, calm yourselves.

Pretty much sums up the state of the APD at the moment.

Clearly something was going on beforehand, considering all the officers which were there, so I assume ination was already given.

Yea i was about to say nice bust with all officers, but i reviewed it a few times, at no point is he being "initiated on" except from the words hands up hands up #APD2k19newstandards? 😄
And you fully understand and know the entire situation?

Clearly something was going on beforehand, considering all the officers which were there, so I assume ination was already given.

And you fully understand and know the entire situation?
I go with assumptions, because if 20 officers decamps to a person who's been initiated on (Lethally or verbally) it will be my first time in 4 years, to see that no police officer either rushes up and knocks him down, or shoots him straigth when he's decamped.

Initiation was already given. And atleast 3 times while chasing him i said that he would get tased if he didn't stop and comply with us. Then someone just said knock him out and i just knocked him for giggles

Edit: That black SUV at the start btw. He crashed it and ran to the bushes from that suv, so he was initiated by multiple officers while we were searching him and chasing.

okay everyone lets keep this topic nice 

he was initiated on 3 times before, given a good chase, taken into jail with no hassle I don't see the issue as when 20 cops go for 1 guy, of course, someone will knock him out, he was surrounded.

standard keystone cops response 😛 "HE'S GOT A MK20! CALL IN EVERY COP ON DUTY"

We had a new years patrol, we all were in 1 channel and just rolling around in a van and heli. Chill.
Yeah be different if 20 rebels did that to one cop though. At the end of the day you completely controlled the situation and all anyone can scream is “hands up hands up”. Not exactly quality rp 👀

This is really the state of APD right now xD I saw Spooderman standing in a greenzone and randomly get tazed twice last week

This is really the state of APD right now xD I saw Spooderman standing in a greenzone and randomly get tazed twice last week
I highly doubt he got tazed without a reason. If he got randomly tazed then just file a report on the officers involved.

But let's end this stuff here, someone posted a clip and it turned to a shit show in the comments.

Im chill the entire time im just saying its an accurate presentation of the police that all .

Back