What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

DEKKERS - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imstyle

Banned
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): DEKKERS 

Time & Date this happened: 3.15PM 06/02/2015

Which Server did this happen on: server one 

Description of what happened: myself pc nathan and psco mathew was patrolling we saw 3 go karts patrol, we followed one untill it crashes, we anpr him to which come back as cop killer so we got out and pcso shot him with rubber bullets to which leaded him to die, then we got medics to revie him, he said can i explain something before you send me to prision then dekkers just open fired onto us, no warning no nothing  also killed a medic 

What Rule Was Broken ?: rdm

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: 
pc nathan messeged him and he replyed with you killed our friend so we killed you 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)   

if you need the full video please ask, 

Its also worth mentioning that there was about a five minute gap between us capturing this man before they started to hoot at us 

Man in zipties here..

You shot me with 5.56 and I died after I had told you that I surrendered.. I am fairly sure that is a very good kill reason for my friends to kill you.

I recorded it and I will upload it.
There's not more than 5 min. inbetween out friend getting shot and us approaching to open fire.

As for the medic, I apologised over a message. Other than that, the medic was behind you and I accidently hit him in the head while he was crouching behind you. Not my fault.

YEvZQKZ.jpg

I'm gonna try to get the recording up here before 18:00 (GMT+1)

first thing first i did not shoot you pcso mathew did and he was using rubber bullets 

and you just opened fire apon people not once did you give anyone warning, i have the full video @ admins request

first thing first i did not shoot you pcso mathew did and he was using rubber bullets 

and you just opened fire apon people not once did you give anyone warning, i have the full video @ admins request

I recorded it and I will upload it.

There's not more than 5 min. inbetween out friend getting shot and us approaching to open fire.

As for the medic, I apologised over a message. Other than that, the medic was behind you and I accidently hit him in the head while he was crouching behind you. Not my fault.

i was one of the medics on scene, and i must say there was no warning of any sort and we had been there for a good 4-5 minutes Before and shooting took place.

Rule 5

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Medics = You must not kill a medic or steal there uniform, equipment or vehicles this will result in a instant ban, Medics are here to roleplay as a medic and help civilians. if there is a crime going on then the medics first priority would be consult with a police officer, however if the police are all dead a medic turns you can shout to them "Medic Rule B - DO NOT REVIVE"

It said he got killed. I am pretty sure rubber bullets don't kill?

Besides, why do I need to give a warning. Didn't you pretty much give us an RP kill reason the moment you shot our friend?

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Medics = You must not kill a medic or steal there uniform, equipment or vehicles this will result in a instant ban, Medics are here to roleplay as a medic and help civilians. if there is a crime going on then the medics first priority would be consult with a police officer, however if the police are all dead a medic turns you can shout to them "Medic Rule B - DO NOT REVIVE"

You initiated RP the moment you shot our friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Double post --- sorry

the rubber bullet gltiched, it happens, id like moderator to lock this topic till a admin can look into this please

Imstyle, Dekkers is uploading the footage from his side and I'm trying to find a way to upload mine. Please have the patience to allow us to present our evidence.

You initiated RP the moment you shot our friend.
1) medics are unarmed

2) we had not seen you in the area at all the area when we arrived was clear.

3) shooting at medics is against the rules UNLESS we for instance revive someone when told not to at gunpoint

4) at no point did you initiate RP with any of us medics aside from the bullets you sent towards us

1) medics are unarmed

3) shooting at medics is against the rules UNLESS we for instance revive someone when told not to at gunpoint

4) at no point did you initiate RP with any of us medics aside from the bullets you sent towards us
I shot the medic by accident... He was BEHIND the cops that I meant to shoot... That's the reason I apologised.

1) medics are unarmed

The police initiated RP with US when they chased us for several minutes, and definitely when they KILLED our friend just for DRIVING a go-kart. We were all in the area as we were driving as a gang, and I saw them shoot my friend and we were in the area the entire time.

We were using the sound of your chopper to move in with our gokarts and set up. 

Here it is.

At the start you see how our point of view from the moment our friend gets killed. Apparently THAT was actually RDM.
Anyway, after that you see the firefight and as  you can see (sorry for the shitty quality) I did not intentionally shoot at a medic.

Once again, I am sorry for killing the medic.

I am off for dinner now so I won't be replying for the next hour(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back