What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Del Perro Pier upgrades (attractions and business)

Ravenzzz

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Brief Summary: Addition of mini games, working ferris wheel and rollercoaster, booth rentals to do business.

Detailed Suggestion: There is a big opportunity for the Del Perro Pier to become a hangout place for people, mainly because its already a place with lots of attractions. However no one really goes there because you can't really do anything aside from enjoying the view (no interaction points eg. using the Archie's eye to do something). Here I have some suggestions to attract more people to come and spend time there and spark some RP at the Pier.

Mini Games 

At the pier there are these small booths that you can turn into mini game booths for people to play at. You can use the archie's eye on the booth to play games that will pop up on the screen like how the lockpicking/ safe code interface comes up. Players can pay 50/100 pounds to play a game, if they lose then too bad. If they win either give them a small amount of money (25/50 pounds per win, so total you'll get 75/150 pounds back) or small trinkets, stuffed animals, chocolate bars etc. 

Working Ferris Wheel and Rollercoaster

The title basically says it all. Hopefully we can somehow be able to sit on the ferris wheel/ roller coaster and enjoy the ride/ view. I am unsure on how hard this is to implement on the server but I thought it would be a good idea just to put this on the suggestions page.

Booth Rentals to do business

As we all know, businesses seem limited to the people who own shops/restaurants which cost an insane amount of money to own them. Of course you can do your own business like owning a Taco truck, or set up a stall anywhere. On the Pier we can set it up so people can rent booths, you pay a sum of money to " activate " the booth, giving you access to a cashier/storage inetrface like you have at shops/restaurant, put the things you want and set the prices. This way people can sell anything they want, legal or illegal, and there would be so many RP opportunities for everyone like what items you want to sell, advertisements, police involvement if caught selling illegal items. Rentals should last till the next restart, or if anyone have better ideas feel free to comment.

The Pros: More RP opportunities, new hangout spot, pier will get used/visited more often.

The Cons: Might be very hard to implement (especially the working rides).

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? : It might change it a bit because of the booth rentals selling stuff, so economy changes but I dont think it will affect the server that much. 

Any further/better suggestions would be appreciated 🙂

+1 from me! The server feels like its lacking in "fun" things to do as its either work, hang out or do crime theres not much else around to do anything and i feel that this could bring something new to do within the city 

Love this idea, the city could defo use something fun to do interactively and socially then just going to clubs, beach parties or golf.
Otherwise, as Frag said, it's just work, crime or haning out with your friends 😅

+1 😄 This sounds like a great idea, It could bring people together more and do fun activities and bring more fun RP and a something little different which could enjoyable!

Back