What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Delete phone history on death

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1L

Fairly Simple suggestion:

When you respawn the last phonecalls and msgs should be deleted from your phone, this would help prevent NLR rule breaks and it makes sence that you woulndt have the same phone as you did when you died.

Pros:
- Killing people means more

Cons:
- Msgs not related to the death will be removed and its inconvinient. 

Would help a lot, especially when people respawn and have 10+ messages of information they probably shouldn't have. Would be nice to see it delete the last 1-2 hours of activity or something along those lines! 

+1

Big +1 great suggestion Jeep Jeep 🙂

If i am understanding correctly you are saying only the few messages/calls before death will be deleted. But we will still have our contacts etc?? If this is the case its +1 from me!

-Katelyn

I like the suggestion but do you think there would be more people killing/dumping each other as this gives people another reason to do so?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the suggestion but do you think there would be more people killing/dumping each other as this gives people another reason to do so?
Absolutely. Sat here confessing my love to someone and they reply with "lol" im most certainly killing and dumping them so its removed from their phone.

Rejected - On the basis that examples such as if you have been RDM'd, died to a bug etc (which happens a lot) then there is a massive amount of work for dev lead/ management to keep restoring phone data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back