What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Deliverwho

Will Rozier

"Knock, Knock."

"Who's there?"

"It's DELIVERWHO."

I am extremely thrilled to announce that we have launched a brand new business in the city. We offer excellent courier services without any additional charges! Despite operating for only a few days, our company has experienced tremendous success. I would like to express my gratitude to all our customers for placing orders with us and engaging in delightful interactions. While this business idea originated from Vegan Vlads, it was brought to life by our co-owners, Will Rozier and Steve2cool. I must also give a special mention to Gambino, who has been incredibly supportive throughout our journey and has earned a position on the board.

Within these few days of operation, Deliverwho has brought immense joy to myself and everyone involved. We owe our gratitude to our customers for providing us with these opportunities. As Deliverwho continues to grow rapidly, we have expanded our team and hired additional staff. The renowned duo, Kay and Scouse, have joined us as couriers and, based on their brief experience, are likely to be our top delivery drivers!

Since we do not charge a delivery fee, we do not generate revenue from our colleagues' work. However, this does not concern us, as our primary ambition is to offer the most enjoyable customer experience possible, aiming to bring a smile to their faces. I want to emphasize how much I appreciate every individual who has placed orders with us. This enjoyable experience would not be possible without you!

Generic.png

Back