What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

DemonPupy

DemonPuppy

My name is DemonPupy, originated from the United Kingdom and lived in Altis for quite a time. I used to be in the Altis Police Force but was removed and I am also currently on the run away from the UNMC as they are hunting me and my family, I have 2 daughters, Jessica and Jasmine, 16 and 14 years old. I am being hunted down by them because it all started back when I was in the Police Force, I was kidnapped with a couple more officers, we were given a choice, serve the UNMC or die. All of the officers but 1 chose to die as they hold on to their Pride and principles, they were executed shortly. I was one of the last officer with another, we were told that if we work for the UNMC as spies by passing on intels to them, we will be able to live our lives on but I had enough of working for the foreign invaders, together with the Altis Government, the UNMC exploited our people and killed them as if they were nothing. Since the UNMC knows about everything including my daughters, I have decided to take my family with me back to the United Kingdom where I can be safe and protected. I took my family on a speedboat that I bought off a shady fisherman for quite a cheap price, I wondered to myself why so cheap. We were just nearly at the end of Altis' water, I will boat blew up as I see my 2 daughters flew into the sky to quite a distant, it was then I realized why it was so cheap, that bastard was with the UNMC, I fell unconscious not too long later.

I woke up on a shore of an unknown island, at least an island, I have never heard off. Around me, there was parts of the speedboat and the bag of my daughter, Jessica. When I got back onto my feet, limping, barely able to work, took and embrace the bag as it was the last item of my daughter with the thought of my daughters being on an unknown island, I set out on a journey to find my missing daughters.

I walked around the island and tremble upon a village, the Elder explain to me where I was and that they have not seen my daughters and I am better off staying in the village instead of going out there looking for my daughters as with my conditions, I will not last a day out there which I reluctantly agreed. Now, I have 2 goals, find my daughters and seek vengeance, eliminate every UNMC. 

That is how I trembled upon Tanoa.

Back