What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Demotivated to play occasionally

REEEEEEagan

Banned
is it just me or sometimes do u not wanna play sometimes cause of the community dont get me wrong the community awsome but some people just realy are horrible then you have awsome ones just wanted to voice my opinions likes some days im realy motivated to play and others not so much cause of these people not talking about anyone specific but i mean u know Them players

Last edited by a moderator:
If we were all the same, man, things would get boring fast. You have to take the good with the bad in life unfortunately even when it is a RP life in this example. Things change as do people. We're all constantly evolving but it's important to remember we are playing games here.

yei i understand man just annoying sometimes 

is it just me or sometimes do u not wanna play sometimes cause of the community dont get me wrong the community awsome but some people just realy are horrible then you have awsome ones just wanted to voice my opinions likes some days im realy motivated to play and others not so much cause of these people not talking about anyone specific but i mean u know Them players
When you're trying to reach that essay word count.

press f to pay respek
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

giphy.gif

The community is good but like everyone there’s the aresholes side of anyone and then there’s the sound side of people, just people being human, just take it all in and be like Oki and then watch the people who are showing the area hole side become sound and haemisch is right if people were the same it would get boring, for example if everyone was like me then I’d argue with myself 24/7, it’s better having people who can be aresholes and people who can be sound, cos then you get a laugh :) 

You are right there is some people that cause abit of problems but on this community you find more people that are awesome and kind, it just depends how you treat them right? Trust me i have been around the internet and never found a safe community like this one and probably alot of people on this community will agree with that, usually when i get bored and dont want to play i just switch to another game then when i feel like playing here i come. Trust me you will not find a better community that gives you this safety to you as a member, usually elsewhere there is Drama and you will not find better people and Game Experiences than here.

Let me put it like this.

They are cunts in every community, no matter what, the sad thing is you can't ban someone for acting like a dick, unless they break a rule.

In this community they are less cunts than other commmunities, i mean, by far. 

Best thing to do ignore them, people go try hard and cry a lot. 

Back