What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Departure - Marc Simpson

Mxrc

Unlinked
It is now my time to leave this community for the foreseeable future and I have enjoyed every second of playing and connecting with so many people and making memories with them! - until the last few weeks :c ​

1. I started off playing in the server being what everyone would call a "baldie" running around chatting absolute shit to people and causing chaos, however I then started to learn more about RP in general and fell in love with it!,  by watching people stream on RPUK and then learning in game about being a better RPer and then developing my character more by starting off small doing taxi runs to hopefully buy a small cheap car and then work bigger and grind for a serious purchase! i met a few people and built a small friend group which we made many memories for a few months and then they all branched off to join organisations or they would leave the city :c I then joined AutoCare which was a rough start being shy and starting to learn about being a mechanic but it then started feeling like a family to me and i built trust and friendship with many people and the owners there! anyways i could say many good things about my experience on the server however the last few weeks there was some toxic behaviour towards me IC and OOC and it pushed me over the line to stop playing and leave due to it taking a toll on my well being :C but now its time for me to leave and spread my wings and move on with my life! 

acthanks!.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame to see you go man, Goodluck with the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna miss you!! Marc best manager(kinda😉)

unknown.png

It's never a good bye. Please do take care of yourself and hope to see you again some day!
It's been a pleasure mate 🙂

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

probably my favourite rp memory when mason got stuck on the window and Fire Service came to help and they fell to their death 🤣😭😭@Niamh

Hey mate, It's gonna suck to see you go. i do wish to talk to you more often lad. Stay safe lad.

I'll miss randomly bumping into you and hearing random things. Such as getting into the boot of a local.

You genuinely made me more comfortable to be myself and not take shit from random cretins wondering the streets. 

May you have more adventures and greatness to come. 💙

I'll miss randomly bumping into you and hearing random things. Such as getting into the boot of a local.

You genuinely made me more comfortable to be myself and not take shit from random cretins wondering the streets. 

May you have more adventures and greatness to come. 💙
I loved speaking to u and thank you for being you 💗  I honestly enjoyed being kidnapped by a local tbh 🤣🤣😍

Back