What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Designer Dev Position

Eclipse

Proud NHS Member
Lifetime Donator
So I was wondering if you think the community could ever use a designer Dev. That could work on stuff for the forums, textures in game, and up coming events promotions. Personal twitch themes that would have something to do with our community, the same for Twitter. There are probably many other things you could use your own personal designer for. Since I hear you have one paid for graphics to be done. Please everyone let me know your thoughts?  

@Wilco @Vaffla @TikTak @Vladic Ka @Edgar Ville

Last edited by a moderator:
We already have two graphic designers in our DEV team.

Me and @SI Joseph Tadworth - I don't do coding other then small things to help out Ciaran or Tinybigjacko when needed. My main focus is textures and other graphic design.

If you want to join the team put up a dev application or get in contact with me.

Xsum.

I currently do the majority of the jobs that you listed, along with forum development and in game textures. We're always accepting apps though so feel free to put one in 👍🏼

I currently do the majority of the jobs that you listed, along with forum development and in game textures. We're always accepting apps though so feel free to put one in
1f44d-1f3fc.png
Pff - majority. Show off.

otcg.gif

I've designed items in other games such as Garry's Mod and Half Life 2. I wonder if ARMA is any different...

Either way, I would be sure interested in such a position.

Back