What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Destiny PS4 (Raid)?

Washington

Professional Stalker
Unlinked
Anyone here (especially in the police) playing Destiny on PS4? I'm currently level 40 at 290 light and I need a group for raiding!

I have never played before; however I believe my skill with a joy stick could be a great benefit. Therefore I put forward my resume to become the leader of the group and all its assets. Bow down to me you peasants.

Done up to the first boss, its alot better than previous 2 raids, actually requires people to be awake. @Ambassador Fung needs to buy it and get to max level!

Done up to the first boss, its alot better than previous 2 raids, actually requires people to be awake. @Ambassador Fung needs to buy it and get to max level!
You've done the sisters or the warpriest? I haven't done any of the raid yet I need some sort of team.. I don't like doing it with randoms, don't trust em. 

Warpriest, went in blind, was alot of fun, with randoms as well

Warpriest, went in blind, was alot of fun, with randoms as well
How long did that take you? Putting it off, think I'm gonna take tomorrow and just try and get as far as I can with randoms. 

Without knowing any tactics or anything, having to learn everything from scratch, started at like 6ish and finished around 8pm-9pm, again went in blind know nothing of what was happening, some of the mechanics just to get to the first boss are great.

im like lvl 16 or something, it got boring. everytime the same u just shoot yourself trough and gg..

I have a mate struggling to get to 290 light he wants to do the raids so bad lmao.

Back