What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Desync & Temp Fix - 70 Slots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
Since 1.26 a vast number of servers including our very own KOTH server has been experiencing some very interesting to say the least desync moments.

There are a number of open tickets on the arma tracker heres one for example - http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=20363&nbn=3

Seeing the issue seems to be around when the server hits 80+ players today from 4pm we will be trailing 70 slots.

With this in mind within the next few hours we will work on bringing server 2 online.

For now this is a temporary test in hope for a temporary fix.

To also add to this, we are also trying tweaking our configuration files to see if we can get anything done there. We are hoping that this effort is actually useful and will help.

I don't think its players based, with 5 players on it was crazy early hours this morning? It seems though if you leave and rejoin its fine till 6/8 people connect again?

Glad to see it being resolved even if it is a temporary fix. One question, will the second server mirror the first exactly? Down to white listing, etc?

I don't think its players based, with 5 players on it was crazy early hours this morning? It seems though if you leave and rejoin its fine till 6/8 people connect again?
That's a very strange observation that no one else yet has reported here or across the server community.

No doubt we will see Arma 1.27 this week.

That's a very strange observation that no one else yet has reported here or across the server community.

No doubt we will see Arma 1.27 this week.
Yeah, i can confirm that it also happens when there is only a few online..

Glad to see it being resolved even if it is a temporary fix. One question, will the second server mirror the first exactly? Down to white listing, etc?
It all will mirror, apart from the Houses.

Wilco, server was desyncing every 2 minutes earlier this morning when less than 20 people were on, I think it's the ArmA 3 update and not the server.

Wilco, server was desyncing every 2 minutes earlier this morning when less than 20 people were on, I think it's the ArmA 3 update and not the server.
I agree... but i can sit back and do nothing... or we can try and improve it just a little somehow :)

Were just experimenting with some fixes.

Doesn't necessarily mean that due to players playing at the time, but due to the extra strain the slots have on the server, regardless of they're being used.

Id rather try different things than just wait for the next arma 3 patch, Its easy to sit here and say it wont make any difference yet it might ease it a little.. thats my 2p anyway :)

The server getting massive ping spike aswell ? today i had around 150-200 ping, i normally have around 50-80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back