What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Deysncy car murdered me, i lost alot of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LewisUK_

In-game name: White Fox pT

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561198026275178

What was lost: MK18, 15 MAGS, ACP .45, 6 MAGS, Coyete backpack, rebel clothing (7.5k), military cap, poisen glasses, 3 toolkits, 3 FAKS, 15k in cash

Value of item/money lost: Around 200k

Quick description of what happened:Strolling down kavala, and bam, desync zamak hit me in the face, and i died , if needed, i can get video evidence, will take a while to upload though.

Last edited by a moderator:
In-game name:  MrBlonde

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561198044506508

What was lost: Helicopter pilot outfit, hand gun, helix backpack and the cheapest assault rifle.

Value of item/money lost: £100,000  (not 100% sure on that)

Quick description of what happened: PcBob killed me. When asked what had happened to be he said he did not know and must have been desync. At the time of death I was near the garage at Kavala but not near the road. This happened no more than 5min into spawning in at around 6pm 18/05/14

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561198044506508 What was lost: Helicopter pilot outfit, hand gun, helix backpack and the cheapest assault rifle. Value of item/money lost: £100,000  (not 100% sure on that)

Quick description of what happened: PcBob killed me. When asked what had happened to be he said he did not know and must have been desync. At the time of death I was near the garage at Kavala but not near the road. This happened no more than 5min into spawning in at around 6pm 18/05/14are you serious MAKE YOU OWN GOD DAYM THREAD

WhiteFox

200k returned to your in game account

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561198044506508

What was lost: Helicopter pilot outfit, hand gun, helix backpack and the cheapest assault rifle.

Value of item/money lost: £100,000  (not 100% sure on that)

Quick description of what happened: PcBob killed me. When asked what had happened to be he said he did not know and must have been desync. At the time of death I was near the garage at Kavala but not near the road. This happened no more than 5min into spawning in at around 6pm 18/05/14

Not entertaining your request, start your own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back