What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Didn't think this day would come

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Daanish

No. You are not leaving. Jk, have fun with whatever you are going to do, don't get too drunk(I see ur snapchats), and enjoy life <3

Probably first person who came to my mind from forums when I joined this community over a year ago! I would like to wish you all the best! a little break did help me found my motivation back to this game and community!

First person I played with on the server..the good days when we did copper runs and kept blowing ourselves up 

That was almost 2 years ago

You've done loads for the community and I hope you got the respect you deserve. Much love <3 

Nooooo!!!! Daanish you can't go!!!!

I'll always remember you as the GP/CST who was there for more than 11 months. You will be missed, hope you come back one day and find interest in the NHS again :p

First person I played with on the server..the good days when we did copper runs and kept blowing ourselves up 

That was almost 2 years ago

You've done loads for the community and I hope you got the respect you deserve. Much love <3 
Our copper runs were partially the reason I stayed for so long! It got me into the game and made me want to stay!

Well I guess you actually going through with this 😢 You was extremely helpful to me and the rest of the support team when we first joined it, you helped a considerable amount and not just for that for everything you have done for this community, thank you @Daanish I wish you all the best my friend please do not be a stranger 😭

Really sad to see yeah go. Big help to the staff team and support team. Remember my old days in the NHS when you did my air rescue test. Take care, and don't be a stranger. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back