What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Difference between 'Black' and 'Rebel Black'?

LordTyla

Hello, I'm thinking of buying a new helicopter but I am not too sure whether to go for the 'black' or the 'rebel black' option, does anyone know what each colour looks like? Or even a picture would be great.

This colour would be applied on a Hellcat and/or Mohawk

If you land at the respray shop it will allow you to preview a recolour and it's pretty cheap to respray so I suggest you give it a try rather than someone try and describe you a colour.

If you land at the respray shop it will allow you to preview a recolour and it's pretty cheap to respray so I suggest you give it a try rather than someone try and describe you a colour.
I considered that but would I be able to spray a normal civilian helicopter to a rebel colour? (or vise versa)

If it will let you buy it in that colour you can respray it to that colour. "Civilian" and "rebel" have little differentiation unless you are talking M-900 vs MH-9

You can only buy 'rebel black' at the rebel outposts and you can only buy 'black' at the civilian airport near Athira, so I would have thought you won't be able to respray them.

You can only buy 'rebel black' at the rebel outposts and you can only buy 'black' at the civilian airport near Athira, so I would have thought you won't be able to respray them.
I'm actually not sure on this. I can test for you tomorrow since I'm not really sure and it's getting late. If no one beats me to it I'll report back and tag you.

Back