What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Different Import Warehouses

B0sh

Unlinked
We have always had the option to chose one of the 3 import warehouses. I suggest that we have 2 more import warehouses scattered around the map. This way the dealerships which are up north will have a closer import warehouse and the waiting times will go down if stock needs to be ordered

c68b3b4b268dcf7f0707db92a2dd2faf.png

We have always had the option to chose one of the 3 import warehouses. I suggest that we have 2 more import warehouses scattered around the map. This way the dealerships which are up north will have a closer import warehouse and the waiting times will go down if stock needs to be ordered

Where would the ones up north be?  there isn't really any places unless we use the chicken factory car park area as one maybe?

I think it should be the same for other stuff, like have the general items come from one location, then foods from another and then car parts from another also

I know your on about cars but I think it should be the same for the general Wearhouse, like yea noble can house them all but have the stuff come from all over the place to make it more interesting 

Where would the ones up north be?  there isn't really any places unless we use the chicken factory car park area as one maybe?
There are a few places in Harmony that could be used, I don’t think he meant that it should be in Paleto. Just somewhere a bit closer than the bottom most south location on the map.

Last edited by a moderator:
When talking about "waiting times going down", is this from an OOC or IC perspective? I feel as if moving Warehouses closer to Dealerships may unintentionally diminish an avenue of RP for Distributors/Delivery Drivers. Yes, this may solve an issue of restocking, so that whoever is working at the dealership may just go and do it themselves. However, would it be counter-productive from an RP engagement perspective? Just playing devil's advocate here.

When talking about "waiting times going down", is this from an OOC or IC perspective? I feel as if moving Warehouses closer to Dealerships may unintentionally diminish an avenue of RP for Distributors/Delivery Drivers. Yes, this may solve an issue of restocking, so that whoever is working at the dealership may just go and do it themselves. However, would it be counter-productive from an RP engagement perspective? Just playing devil's advocate here.
I also don't think it'd work unless the delivery driver is working out of the dealership - 9/10 the driver would be leaving from the city to go and get the delivery anyway.

Back