What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Different way to "dump" people

Rouble

Brief Summary:

A way to dispose of bodies without dumping them  in the sea or in the middle of nowhere.

Detailed Suggestion:

As most of us know, when people go out to hunt someone due to whatever reason, they end up dumping them in the middle of the ocean or somewhere random (killing them). I feel this is a very boring and rudimentary way to get rid of someone. The Raven Slaughterhouse has a really good interior for it to be considered a more fun and realistic way to get rid of a body. There are many things that could be implemented in there regarding the disposal of a body. Therefore leading to more RP. The slaughter house has a "equipment wash", "hand wash" & "meat wash" signs all over the place that could be utilised. The introduction of this new way to get rid of people could come with new items in-game like new weapons required to chop the bodies and place it into the acid tub that's already there and has Archie's Eye implemented to it, there could also be a "cleaning detergent" added to wash the equipment that was used to mutilate the body. The equipment would need to be washed and if it isn't then once its used to deal with the body, it could change to a bloody one, so for example a saw would be called "saw" and once its used for body dismembering it would turn into "bloody saw". Thus when people get caught with this stuff on it, police could test it for blood and see who's blood it is and be charged with murder. In order for this to work, I feel as though the equipment to do these things should not be easy top get but also not extremely hard to get, so they shouldn't just be in the ammunition shop, but perhaps in an unmarked shop like the one where you buy soil, pots and weed. The body of the person whos been dismembered would automatically respawn while the person doing the dismembering would receive the items we already have such as human head, hand, leg, etc. Potentially even human flesh (I don't know if that's already in the game). There is also an NPC there who you can talk to but he says nothing.

I feel as though this would be a great addition into the server and would provide a great alternative to dumping someone and waiting there for 40 minutes to see if they respawn, combat log or get help form the NHS. 

Pros:

- A lot of RP potential 

- Different way to "get rid" of someone

- No chance for a combat log after you leave the person

- Doesn't waste time for the other person while waiting for the dead to respawn

Cons:

- Quite a bit of dev work

- Can't really think of anything else (so if you do then comment it down)

*Can't get a picture of the "meat wash sink" to upload as it is too large of a file*

(made a slight edit, instead of a hatchet [since its a rare item in-game] a saw might be a little better or better than that, a cleaver, like a real butcher would use, we can already buy a cleaver in the "You Tool" shop where we buy furniture, so I don't think it would be hard to implement that)

Inkedunknown (2)_LI.jpg

unknown (1).png

unknown (3).png

unknown (6).png

unknown.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree but also disagree, Trying to keep the community from "dumping" people is a huge problem in my eyes, hence why I never do it unless extreme circumstances, Its cool if it was put in my only ask is to charge people like 100k or something to get this done would make only for extreme RP Scenario's 

I also had this thought not too long ago and was advertising that 'The Altruists' were looking for "lost travellers" (bodies) to be brought to our camp, simply because it offers a roleplay alternative to just dumping bodies.

Therefore I think this would be a great addition. +1 from me.

I agree but also disagree, Trying to keep the community from "dumping" people is a huge problem in my eyes, hence why I never do it unless extreme circumstances, Its cool if it was put in my only ask is to charge people like 100k or something to get this done would make only for extreme RP Scenario's 
If this was the case (100k thing) people would just use the water anyway. Maybe 25k to insta kill?

As @MobExesaid, if it was 100k then it would very rarely be utilised, so maybe instead of a 25k price to disintegrate the body, a 40k price for the weapon, which I just edited from a hatchet (since its rare in-game) to either a hand saw or a cleaver. Also this wouldn't be something that could be done in 1 minute, maybe 5-8 minutes to get the body gone so there is still a chance to be caught red handed.

Another thing I forgot to mention, the acid tub which is used to melt the bodies could make it so that you retrieve human bones, skull, etc. instead of the human head, leg, arm as that was used for a Halloween event so also classed as rare.

It would make for a seriously intense bit of RP no matter what end of the situation you're on!

Place a hopper and a chest right beside it for the items to fall into it as well when you're at it, might stop people from going to dodgy doctor and reporting for not dropping. Paying money to instantly kill someone to avoid RP? Well what a suggestion we got here, why the fuck not I guess. Killing and dumping is the peak of roleplay, someone looks at you wrong? Ey get rid of him. Who wants to build a revenge story nowadays anyway, rather slap the fella in a meat grinder and call it a day. Overall strong suggestion +1

i don't mind it.

but would like to see the whole dumping meta to change, given the fact that no matter what you do that gets you shot(could be a simple case of saying fuck you(not stating this happens but just a example)) that gets you dumped.

i don't mind it.

but would like to see the whole dumping meta to change, given the fact that no matter what you do that gets you shot(could be a simple case of saying fuck you(not stating this happens but just a example)) that gets you dumped.
It does happen quite frequently and it’s sad to see, I’m hoping this could add a bit more to “dumping” rather than just throwing the body in the water, though that will still happen. Maybe this could be a place for a butchery and that could be implemented into the server.

Lets be honest with ourselves for a moment and say it takes Literally 0 RP to dump someone into the ocean in game and anytime it happened me it was with literally next to no RP, For the Role players of this sever it would be a good addition, All i can say is Let the silly people keep dumping them in oceans and not "letting them remember" for what ever reason that works, For people that have being around for long time and enjoy RP scenario's im sure this person would make a killing quite literally 

Hmm. Seems very complex and unrealistic that EVERYONE in the server would go to one place to get rid of a body. I think it would be more realistic if you could bury the body’s like take them to the desert and dig a hole, wrap the body in a blanket kind of thing. Need to be able to say to NHS that this individual has been …blah blah blah…. So that they don’t pretend they have fallen over. Maybe you could send dispatches saying what’s happened to them and not get into trouble for it? Also the dumping meta is just so piss poor anyway I agree it needs a huge revamp. 

Makes being dumped more interesting lol still going to get chucked in the ocean for looking at someone funny outside pillbox but that’s just how it is the now 🤷‍♂️ So I see no negative. Time to make a Jeffrey Dahmer character? 👀

Place a hopper and a chest right beside it for the items to fall into it as well when you're at it, might stop people from going to dodgy doctor and reporting for not dropping. Paying money to instantly kill someone to avoid RP? Well what a suggestion we got here, why the fuck not I guess. Killing and dumping is the peak of roleplay, someone looks at you wrong? Ey get rid of him. Who wants to build a revenge story nowadays anyway, rather slap the fella in a meat grinder and call it a day. Overall strong suggestion +1
Great point! That psychology is powerful haha. I witnessed a great story first hand last week and the gang dishing out the punishment took toes and an eye while making the RP very entertaining. I do wish they played it all out a little longer, but it was exciting and intense to be part of. The effect of the RP has damaged other relationships and that story will continue to develop. All of this is better than a bullet to the head and being dumped in the sea. The aftermath of chatting to the paramedic and doctor about the injuries, etc, was also a lot of fun and allowed them to showcase their level of skill in RP. 

+1 would be nice to have slightly more RP behind dumping although of course it would be nice for the dumping meta to just get in the bin. I personally would love to see this be run by some people, perhaps have a butcher role linked with organised crime that can come a dismantle the body giving them a chance to RP disposing of the body, so essentially a group with a DNR ability like NHS. Would really improve the whole RP behind dumping.

+1 would be nice to have slightly more RP behind dumping although of course it would be nice for the dumping meta to just get in the bin. I personally would love to see this be run by some people, perhaps have a butcher role linked with organised crime that can come a dismantle the body giving them a chance to RP disposing of the body, so essentially a group with a DNR ability like NHS. Would really improve the whole RP behind dumping.
Amazing idea haha, sick and I love it. If they get max IQ as a butcher of people then they can perform some kind of plastic surgery for criminals or something crazy.

+1I think with this it has to be done correct as any rando could go dump anyone and get some shit for it. Maybe get some human parts which i know are about already but have to pay for the separating body parts kind of thing. But i would 100% use this if it was a thing!

All you need to do is add a consent button to vehicle placement. Voila. Dumping stops.

As for this idea, this is brilliant as long as it also has good rp and it isn't just used for griefing like the current dumping meta does. 

Back