What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Digital Den Business Proposal

Orion Acrux

y5SuRMwkQBRCinsn2_HpVWchERyjwcCP7RuWIxK4Gzrw0whKNX6vcp1jn2SSalWbx6hPLN1RqCDE_1C75rkC4x006Vnv9dyufSoZaEQ0aWX0jL56rFs7tyYkI7XeVK1JDtibO606OMEF2O3E9Vzjj9w

Overview

Digital Den aims to become a new official business within the community, which is RP driven, player owner and which already has backstory and lore. Digital Den is a known brand within GTA lore having multi bored up shops across the city. Our main aim is to open up a dedicated shop to be the one stop for the city's electronics.

Goals

1. To become a register business under the chamber of commerce 
  2. Made official on Tweedle
  3. Purchase our own dedicated shop
  4. Have a exclusive item which can only be brought at Digital Den (drone or RC car summit fun to the city)

Despite being in business for a short period of time the reception has been very good! And could not thank the city more! 

Now  to go into more detail about our business.

The aim is for digital den to be the main if not sole supplier for electronics within the city. Logically speaking it makes little sense why convenience stores and liquor stores sell items such as phones, radio’s boosters and laptops. Digital Den’s aim is not to take business away from other businesses but to aid the city in creating more personalised and invidual stores.

With our proposed MLO down below Digital Den could be a space where people purchase goods and then could hang out in a Lan Room. The Lan room could also provide access the laptop interface already in city but also [SIZE=14.6667px]protentionaly[/SIZE] with some work a Dark Web? This dark web could be a space where criminals can communicate freely and advertise their products, from drugs and guns to illegal street racing.

MLO

There are 3 free MLO which could be used for our store, however we prefer this one in mirror park which provides a nice store front, a staff room, and a Lan party computer space. We would happily cover the cost of the MLO and would be gifted the RPUK.

<LINK REMOVED>

bdTJbP7GxCO3z5Oqa7B5AF7lSzU92nhVQfiR63pk4N2OuwMafEjIrnycL3ESiyyadts7bz5YeTkMHCUl7Nn-OGsNhEgpGvtzFiBVdlrZAsgRpfNk6tw3_pVxs8sOTdtyrG2wouAg1bFeTQSStnrK9zo
VNUh-hdivMrwzdX0ShvOLEhDaXJvrVJ7r6DgJ51l7GLZFYMKKIPeefQn82odCVMqegUeqOqwd8VBTgoXS5pgRf2YkZ-kipf5U1RUqfiQPLh_hQjXqLojttjrJ5j2-xG87FbQyj3K911ZEV-VcBz-uVI
0BtxVcl-ilYbMi6Zl6hEJP7gByA_jMhpe-bJ3x9aZFTvcTTAx3N2DMZR7nOOFBy_XSAkPSLnAySWKKHeY5jbo_81issNBFg73TArzFRNXgo5JxT96DcsHUG9nSFvoUHM3mRVe1MxdZOxmnl42lnt6F0

Finally

It is appreciated that this is a big proposal, I would like to add that we are not expecting everything, nor are we asking for it all at once. We are proposing our vision and goals in the hope the city shares our dreams. Any suggestions to aid our proposal are always welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 from myself.

Had a good Collab between DD and Limeys recently your vision is clear and great. Hope to see this all come true in the future 

+1 Orion provides great rp, this could also be a step to remove phones,laptops etc from normal shops and make them buy a phone/radio/laptops/usbs from digital den which could create a lot more roleplay if that was done. 

+1, I have been helping Orion as an investor and this works really well with the racing scene. i have been supplying him stuff to sell and this adds another layer of rp to the city on all fronts. The Rp he and Joe Joyce has been providing has been class and i cant wait to see what the future brings for DD.

Great business which provides great RP and it makes more sense for this place to sell laptops etc than some random liquor store so +1 on that front. Although many businesses have been around a lot longer with just as good standard of RP and they haven’t received this sort of stuff. I think your business is a great idea and if this keeps going you most certainly deserve the things you mentioned, but IMO you need to be around a bit longer to prove you are in this for the long haul so gonna have to -1. 

+1 Having made a great deal of USB's for racing but not having the time to go to events meant I was sat on a lot of product and no way to shift it. Finding out about Digital Den meant I could negotiate prices with Orion and come to an agreement to sell them all to him. I will now always go to Digital Den for my tech needs.

+1 such a good idea. It makes sense having a specific business that provides the city with all their tech needs. The Rp opportunities are there, as well. Keep up the good work that you've been putting in and I think would be a great thing to have in the future. 

fivem-store sell leaked scripts and mlo's, wouldn't trust them! As for the idea +1! Get it done in RP! 🙂

+1

I've had the pleasure of doing business with Digital Den, and will continue to do so.
What I've found is good every-day rp, which the city really needs! 
It's a business run with the intention of good interactions, rather than huge profits, and that in itself is the key to good rp. 
I believe in businesess proving their worth before getting stuff added for them, but I do believe Digital Den will get there. 

Overview

Digital Den aims to become a new official business within the community, which is RP driven, player owner and which already has backstory and lore. Digital Den is a known brand within GTA lore having multi bored up shops across the city. Our main aim is to open up a dedicated shop to be the one stop for the city's electronics.

Goals

1. To become a register business under the chamber of commerce 
  2. Made official on Tweedle
  3. Purchase our own dedicated shop
  4. Have a exclusive item which can only be brought at Digital Den (drone or RC car summit fun to the city)

Despite being in business for a short period of time the reception has been very good! And could not thank the city more! 

Now  to go into more detail about our business.

The aim is for digital den to be the main if not sole supplier for electronics within the city. Logically speaking it makes little sense why convenience stores and liquor stores sell items such as phones, radio’s boosters and laptops. Digital Den’s aim is not to take business away from other businesses but to aid the city in creating more personalised and invidual stores.

With our proposed MLO down below Digital Den could be a space where people purchase goods and then could hang out in a Lan Room. The Lan room could also provide access the laptop interface already in city but also [SIZE=14.6667px]protentionaly[/SIZE] with some work a Dark Web? This dark web could be a space where criminals can communicate freely and advertise their products, from drugs and guns to illegal street racing.

MLO

There are 3 free MLO which could be used for our store, however we prefer this one in mirror park which provides a nice store front, a staff room, and a Lan party computer space. We would happily cover the cost of the MLO and would be gifted the RPUK.

<LINK REMOVED>

Finally

It is appreciated that this is a big proposal, I would like to add that we are not expecting everything, nor are we asking for it all at once. We are proposing our vision and goals in the hope the city shares our dreams. Any suggestions to aid our proposal are always welcome!
+1 would be nice to see something like this in the city, seen you about a lot on tweedle and around the city! Goodluck.

+1 Have had a few encounters with Digital Den they are always professional and  provide a much needed service in the city. Fun having another business to RP with 

Back