What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Direct channel is too quiet

Storm

Make Direct channel louder

Brief Summary:

make direct channel louder as now its hard to hear people

Detailed Suggestion:

Make direct channel louder as of right now it got changed as i swear it was louder and now its hard to hear people which makes iniating also harder as i couldn't even hear people outside my car while they iniated which got us in an situation where it was a huge missunderstanding. Its also better to have direct louder so people dont have to ask u 10 times to repeat something which i have experienced many times

The Pros:

-less misscommunication
-better for iniating
-better hearing when people talk
-less repeating something 10 times

The Cons:

None that i could think of

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

no not really probably less misscommunications

Is your Arma volume set to max in your audio settings?
What is your effects volume set to ingame?  (Seen the other thread)
Are you using ear plugs?

Last edited by a moderator:
Another good one to try is resetting your arma audio to default levels in the audio settings. As this will balance them if it is your audio being messed around with 

i thought this was only client sided?

Is your Arma volume set to max in your audio settings?
What is your effects volume set to ingame?  (Seen the other thread)
Are you using ear plugs?
Nope sometimes i do but it doesnt matter

Another good one to try is resetting your arma audio to default levels in the audio settings. As this will balance them if it is your audio being messed around with 
MK has also the same thing and he thaught it was also louder at first so yeah but i'll try thx for the suggestion but if it doesn't work then yeah

Direct chat is based from effects volume, max it out, and put earplugs to a high percentage, make sure it's max sound on volume mixer and such as well.

Direct chat is based from effects volume, max it out, and put earplugs to a high percentage, make sure it's max sound on volume mixer and such as well.
Aight thx mate will try but it would still be nice so we can hear people with only 20% earplugs as thats almost impossible rn even tho i have everything maxed out

This is not something we have control over, moving this to questions and answers as some may find the troubleshooting information here useful.

Back