What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Disallow bulletproof vehicles from gang wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Brief Summary:

Detailed Summary:
Every gang war I've participated in so far consists of driving in circles with armored vehicles and slowly killing everyone. There is no tactics and planning involved on how a place should be hit or the operation executed. It's literally pull up in armored vehicles and hope for the best. It's kinda pathetic tbh. Every gang war is a drive-by, if a war like that is good and entertaining for people fuck me in the ass. Police are meant to be cracking down on people who use armored vehicles and slowly taking them away but I'm yet to see anything happen. If people go ahead and use fully (rumpo custom) or partially armored (reaper) cars, they should be banned from the server. It is not enjoyable and I hate war just because of this and I know there are others who feel like that too. 

Also when on the topic of gang wars, why on earth are people spectating wars from the side lines literally right next to where it's happening? That's NVL if I've ever seen it. First of all, more people in the area makes people lag and second of all if that person gets shot all you hear in ooc is "YO GET YOUR ASS ON TS, YOU JUST RDM'D ME". The only people allowed on the scene should be weazel news where they'd broadcast the war if people wanna watch that (from far away ofc). People should run away from gunshots, they should act scared, people here run towards them to see the action unfold. It doesn't make any sense at all. There has been times where people involved in war were using the spectators as cover so the gang wouldn't shoot at them. If it was me I'd unfold a full fucking mag into that crowd since they have absolutely no reason to be there. 

Balance:
Yes and hopefully for the better. People might actually start RPing and coming up with a plan involving the approach to the war and not just rolling up and hoping for the best. War is a big RP moment and rolling up in armored vehicles kills the immersion. 

gang wars have no specific rules if this was case remove bulletproof vehicles completely 

also police are doing stuff however we have to convince the judges its not as simple as "thank you this is armoured it's ours now" we have to get it and keep it until a judge decides our evidence is enough. However with the meta of the server most officers end up dead no matter what they do to value life so we never get the evidence. 

Also why shouldn't it just not be allowed in gang wars because you don't like it? As a police officer I hate it but your suggestion allows it still to happen to police. 

Also half your suggestion isn't even about armoured cars it's about bystanders 

Personally drive bys are great if not in a armoured vehicle. That's how it should be done. 

as for you. You'll probably get same response as before when armoured cars was brought up

Before a gang war officially starts, the leaders of the involved gangs must sit down together in teamspeak and discuss specific rules for said war, things like this are usually covered in these rules to an extent depending on what each gang has in the way of armoured vehicles etc etc.

There is no reason whatsoever that someone who has spent a fairly large sum of money on one of these vehicles (almost all of which are no longer obtainable unless through other players) should be banned, or punished in any way for it.

Im going to be that guy,

what do these vehicle add to the game other then a car that you can hide in and shoot from without getting shot yourself....

I myself believe that this car meta should stop there is absolutely no RP involved and looks like crap.

I get that many of you like using these cars but think about it.

your shooting out of a car what they cant shoot into how is this legit.

we ban people for reaching trough walls / solid objects but not for shooting trough one.

this is totaly not a dig towards the staf/dev or management team i its my own opinion this needs to be reworked

lets add some constructive feedback.

1. limit the aiming inside a vehicle to passenger only.
  2. force first person when aiming in a car.
  3. remove said vehicles.
  4. remove shooting from cars.

the above are some options i can think off this doesnt mean i want them all implemented.

this is my personal opinion not one based on my staff position

Last edited by a moderator:
what I would like to have since you cna shoot anyone out the vehicles. If they are fast they get no crosshair and massive "sway" however if they are slow or stationary (easy to shoot specific cars weak spot) then they get a crosshair (if they have it enabled most do). for drivers 

leave pasanger how they are sicne its easy to pasanger and shoot 

This is something for gang leaders to discuss during the war negotiations and if fail to bring that one up then its fair game to use them so this sould not become something staff need to enforce 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back