What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Disallow Dumping

13YearsASlave

straight forward make it a rule that ocean dumping or just dumping in anyway just to erase someones memory after an situation be not allowed
its just boring and shit RP allow them to live allow the consequences to happen continue the rp let the story thrive dont just end it cause you dont want anything to fall on yourself you made the decisions you acted in that way ect 

Last edited by a moderator:
In some situations it is nice to be able to dispose of someone due to RP consequences. 

I wouldn’t want it removed. But I believe it should be a lot stricter. As most people just grab a local car, put the body in and just dump it. 

Sometimes I dig a grave using emotes. Roleplaying I am burying them (dead or alive) to make the dumping more interesting rather than the same old same old. 

There are plenty of ways to make dumping more RP based which I personally believe is a much more enjoyable approach rather than removing it entirely. Sometimes you just have to cover your tracks.

There could potentially be added some «disposal» methods on the server that could change the whole dumping meta aswell. (bury, acids, fires, and probably a hundred other ways)

In some situations it is nice to be able to dispose of someone due to RP consequences. 

I wouldn’t want it removed. But I believe it should be a lot stricter. As most people just grab a local car, put the body in and just dump it. 

Sometimes I dig a grave using emotes. Roleplaying I am burying them (dead or alive) to make the dumping more interesting rather than the same old same old. 

There are plenty of ways to make dumping more RP based which I personally believe is a much more enjoyable approach rather than removing it entirely. Sometimes you just have to cover your tracks.

There could potentially be added some «disposal» methods on the server that could change the whole dumping meta aswell. (bury, acids, fires, and probably a hundred other ways)
i remember on the arma server executions had to be Roleplayed Properly   here its just in a local car boom gone boring personally i dont do it only to trolls whom ive not got the time and effort for 

allow them to live allow the consequences to happen continue the rp let the story thrive dont just end it cause you dont want anything to fall on yourself you made the decisions you acted in that way ect 
Why would you allow someone who you have "killed" the chance to come back? The whole point of dumping someone is trying to remove evidence of a crime so it doesn't trace back to you, which is a roleplay story in itself and makes sense. Randomly dumping people with little to no roleplay is crap and shouldn't be happening in my opinion. 

Killing someone should already be roleplayed to a decent standard which should realistically have a story behind it. Removing dumping will just increase wars and petty fights on the server which would decrease the roleplay standard massively as it would turn into people getting a "1up" on each other. 

I don't think it should be fully banned: there's definitely times where it belongs, ie blooding out a member of a gang who knows too much, getting rid of a snitch, etc. But I do think some people just dump because they can't be asked to deal with the consequences and want an easy W. So I wouldn't mind a rule in place similar to the executions rule where it has to be well roleplayed and have valid reasoning.

There was the compliance rule some time ago. I understand why it got removed but on the other hand it had its uses

I find criminals will often "hold you" for an hour while you're downed just to ensure you bleed out because to force respawn in RP is poor they hold you for ages to make sure you bled out to ensure you don't come after  them, which is so poor...

I agree with what Isak is saying here, I think that it should be roleplayed a lot more, there is a lot of people who just get someone and dump them for the sake of it with little to no roleplay involved.

I like the disposal methods such as burying them, acid or fire. It would be awesome to see things added to the server like this. When someone is in a downed state to like 'cut their throat' as an interaction option making them unable to speak as in some situations people would be seriously hurt and unable to come back from such injuries and then end up being revived by medics.

With the burying which was mentioned, like if there was places on the map such as graveyard or different discreet locations where you could bring someone and bury them in an unoccupied hole in the ground to get rid of them. Maybe even with having a shovel and going to locations on the map you were able to do this I think would be interesting.

But I do agree it should be roleplayed a lot more if someone is to carry out the 'dumping' method.

I've never actually dumped anyone personally but I wouldn't ban it completely but think that roleplay is required if you are to do such things like this

Back