What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Disappointed in Procedures

Brick-Top

Banned - VIP term 4
*If an Admin could acknowledge this message and contact me, you can the delete this post* 

First off I would like to praise the developers of Altis Life UK for an excellent job, I was thoroughly enjoying playing the server.

I recently had a situation in game where I killed an admin. Without any chance to speak about the incident or plead my case I was instantly banned without so much as a warning this was going to happen.

As I can see on the forum, most player reports bring together both parties to put their case across so that it is a fair decision.

I donated a couple of days ago and I'm now sitting on a ban which has no set time, I feel is not warranted and my dispute is being ignored.

I would like to suggest that in an unlikely event an in game admin feels they were RDM'd, a third party admin should be brought in to mediate or report procedures followed.

Fair Game is all I'm after.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know the full situation, but I agree, admins should not be allowed to judge on cases they are involved in. However, if you truly wish to appeal this ban then you should post in the Dispute a Ban section of the forums.

Who banned you? You should get a warning of some sort or a message, unless your a utter troll just rdming left and right. Did you RDM him? 

Who banned you? You should get a warning of some sort or a message, unless your a utter troll just rdming left and right.  
No warning/communication. Instant ban.

Details can be found in the correct section

You can see how he though it was rdm. He must have thought cops were telling him to put his hands up, but instead a rebel killed him. It was an easy mistake, but i do believe for that if an admin comes across a rule breaker they should submit a report or at least speak to them in team speak. 

As Jordan said, after reviewing the footage Vladic clearly says "I'm doing your job for you, fuck off", he thought you were police. On the other hand, he should have either messaged you on teamspeak, warned you, or submitted a report. I don't like the idea of Admins banning at their own discretion, for something as minor as this, something that could have been resolved with a compensation and a handshake from both parties.

You can see how he though it was rdm. He must have thought cops were telling him to put his hands up, but instead a rebel killed him. It was an easy mistake, but i do believe for that if an admin comes across a rule breaker they should submit a report or at least speak to them in team speak. 

As Jordan said, after reviewing the footage Vladic clearly says "I'm doing your job for you, fuck off", he thought you were police. On the other hand, he should have either messaged you on teamspeak, warned you, or submitted a report. I don't like the idea of Admins banning at their own discretion, for something as minor as this, something that could have been resolved with a compensation and a handshake from both parties.

But surely this is why report procedures (for everyone) are in place before handing out bans like flyers.

So two sides of the story can be viewed.

He obviously realised afterwards there were no cops, penny could have dropped and discussed before hitting ban..

Just stop. Unban appeals are the last ones the admins look at, so be patient. All this blabla in this community just makes the admins angry. Making another unban appeal in the Altis Life Chat section also makes people very.. very angry. Just sit tight, shut up and wait to get unbanned. We have tried to discuss these before - it does not work.

Just stop. Unban appeals are the last ones the admins look at, so be patient. All this blabla in this community just makes the admins angry. Making another unban appeal in the Altis Life Chat section also makes people very.. very angry. Just sit tight, shut up and wait to get unbanned. We have tried to discuss these before - it does not work.
This is not an unban appeal it was regarding the banning procedure. 

I appreciate your input.

Back