What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dispute a Ban... (Denied - No Response from player)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobLeeSwaggaaa

So I have just got banned for RDM'ing MR.Caprisun yesterday. What wasn't shown in this video was I was playing with Syndicate gang (Ask them as there was about 6 of us) that were in role play with the police, and we had control of the checkpoint. We saw officers taking cover in the bush's behind the fuel station (as seen in the video he posted when they tried to take CSO IceZarath hostage)I seen some movement in that area shortly after and layed down fire on them thinking they were the officers. clearly it wasn't. This is a outrageous decision from the admins, yous didn't even ask my side of the story. Please could you review this. Feel free to join Syndicate team speak this evening as nearly everyone that was there at the time is in here.

p.s I have re read the rules and now understand them fully.

sorry for what I did wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
image.png

Would like to add to this that cops were the ones initiating fire fight as always when we try to peacefully take the checkpoint.

It was a mistake is it was like 400m away, I couldn't make out clearly who it was, as seen in the video the cop was there.. AndywY I'm not getting arguing about it, I have been banned for it. Now I am more interested in appealing my ban and getting back on the server.

No response from player, moving to denied... if you return please reopen a unban request with the details 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back