What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dispute a ban team

Lawson

Hi there Staff members;

Is there a way to join the team that decides if people get banned/unbanned ( im mostly intrested in the unbanned part ) I have been reading a lot of the accepted and denied disputes and I think I would realy enjoy being part of this procces. I'm pretty sure its quite hard to get into that team tho but if someone of the staff team thinks it would be fun to have me talk to them and then you just look if i did a good job and you then decide if hes actually unbanned, hit me up! If not please still inform me about any possobility's I have 0 knoledge about how the staff team works.

Xoxo Hugo Helix

There is no team for ban appeals or anything of that matter.  Comps, Report, Bans and Perm appeals are all handled by the staff team and those who are at the relevant levels to carry out those tasks.

Unless you are part of the staff team and reach the required level then there's no "team" you can join.

If you're interested in joining the staff team then read up on this:

Thanks for the response, I read the how to become a sraff member article, I managed to cut it down to 2 problems if I dont count in the interview stage: 1, im not 18, I did see that on rare occasiond an exception is made but I dont feel like I will be one of those, secondly it said  be ready to give up part of you free time" i have free time, i would dedicate it to rpuk but im just not 100% sure what kind if hours you talkong about, im about 20 hours in game and about like 4 mayby on the forums a week at this stage.

Now another thing, if the exception was made about the age, the amount of time i would put in is enough ( I can put a lot more hours on the forum, like 4 a day ) and I pass the interview, I just dont feel like that will happen..

Xoxo Hugo Helix

Back