What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dissapear when leaving

ImSimplyNameless

Say i drop all my money on the floor and leave the game, does this money stay on the ground where i put it down or does this disappear because my character left?

The real question is why are you dropping all your money on the ground and disconnecting?

Last edited by a moderator:
The answer is you cannot drop money on the ground..

If for whatever reason you wanna transfer money to any other steam account, be it yours or someone else, would require the two steam accounts to be ingame at the same time and then do a hand-to-hand cash transfer or transfer it to the other players bank.

Okay thanks for the answer :)

I want a diffrent nickname ingame so i guess i need to make a new character and trasfer everything over. (bearly play Arma don't blame if im wrong

Okay thanks for the answer :)

I want a diffrent nickname ingame so i guess i need to make a new character and trasfer everything over. (bearly play Arma don't blame if im wrong
You simply create a new Arma profile in the Arma 3 main menu, which keeps all your player data; money/items/cars etc

Back