What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dissertation volunteers

Professor bobmarley

Forced Fed Marmite by WhoisDan
Hello,

A lot of people now probably will not know who I am but to introduce myself I was known as bobmarley, I was once apart of the Staff Team, a senior medic (GP/CST), and apart of the police board. I left the community due to needing to concentrate on University, I then came back this time last year before leaving again to focus on my university work as I struggled to manage my time in fitting in being a police officer, a final year University student, and role playing in Arma. 

I am currently in my final year of my Criminal Investigation course and I currently doing my Dissertation. The final part of my research for my dissertation is an anonymous academic survey. So I am asking whether it would be possible to ask the community if they would like to volunteer in helping me with my research. 

I believe I would most likely need permission from staff and management before sharing the survey and what the survey is about. Despite me being away for a long period of time, I do believe I am still a trusted member of the community.

Thank you,

bobmarley

EDIT: If I am granted permission, for the volunteers it would be ideal if they live or lived in the UK as the survey is about the British Police Service, and are over 18 (Preferably late 20's and older).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be more than happy to help, just don't break the database ok. 

Back