What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

DJ Betty

eval_betty

If anyone can help me figure out how to set up a program to where I can play music through my mic for a dance party that would be very helpful!!!

You can use Virtual Audio cable,

basically downloads "fake" drivers, you set your output device on music playing device to the audio "line 1" connection, which transmits it to the microphone "line 1" connection, I believe there's tricks to make the audio line 1 connection to overlap your current stream (mic) So you still can speak.

However these are not allowed on the server or in public rooms on teamspeak so remember to get Admin permission! If you have any issues I'll be on TS to assist

You can use Virtual Audio cable,

basically downloads "fake" drivers, you set your output device on music playing device to the audio "line 1" connection, which transmits it to the microphone "line 1" connection, I believe there's tricks to make the audio line 1 connection to overlap your current stream (mic) So you still can speak.

However these are not allowed on the server or in public rooms on teamspeak so remember to get Admin permission! If you have any issues I'll be on TS to assist
Im going to hit you up on ts

Back