What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Do przodu Do Zwycięstwa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittens Montana

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Well, looks like its time for the Kitty to set sail. well, take off in a plane anyways. Today will be my Departure from the community but don't worry. I Hopefully i wont be gone for too long couple months maybe... even a year we will see in time. My Names; Kittens, Kittens Montana, Cpl. Kittens, Par. Kitty. However you know me, just remember the name :p. One day i was playing arma, my friend introduced me to a site called Roleplay.co.uk, from there i read the rules (did i?) and joined the server as Altairs MeMoRy. From there i manged to become the number 1 Duellist killing over 50 or more people in a week in duels alone. I then decided to put the life of crime behind me and join the police force gaining the Rank of SGT. and even joining the Academy, however it didn't last long and my lust for blood grew. I joined the UNMC, i developed skills more then anyone could ever. Becoming Top DMU sniper, Becoming a Flight Commander and last but not least, gaining the Rank of Cpl. Oh sorry did i mention i was a DI (Drill Instructor). I made so many friends, but also so many enemies... To all those who i have travelled with and experienced some amazing RP i thank all of you and i hope to return one day. Right enough of the sop story, time for some music and tags!.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Kazza Potential Wifey :p <3

@Stubley My Boy

@Houston I didnt Flunk My DMU test.

@Snakehut Call me Ms Kittens lol.

@blaze1981 Your still bad at PUBG

@GeorgieSnipez Banter :p

@Valen Bell RP times where good man

@TikTak Ha, Tik tak.... tut tut tut im not bait for your RDM'RS XD.

@Xkan Classic times man.

@Drew still waiting for you to get drunk... XD

@Abdool Where my peaches at?

@Eldarkmagic Fraggssssss

@Scott #1 Joker

@Slawek UNMC You still can't fly mate.

@Vladic Ka I never exploited! i just RP'd him over my shoulder! lol.

Everyone i missed out i'm sorry i couldn't find your Profile names. Tag yourself and i will put something in the comments about you XD

Gonna miss you all, i'll probably pop in the TS or something, if not add me on steam. i'm always around playing some stupid games. Hope you all have fun!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

FYI: Do przodu Do Zwycięstwa - Forward To Victory

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr kittens you are in real trouble now........ NO PLEASE DONT MAKE A FIFTH HOLE YOU HAVE SHOT ME SO MANY TIMES!!!!

What I'm not tagged?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back