What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Do the cops get paid

We get a larger paycheck (20K every 15 mins as Dean said), but it's not based on the amount of arrests / tickets we give to prevent power gaming :)  

Cops do get paid like the others have said, However I can tell you that no one in the police does it for the money. People do it for the RP as a rebel can easily make more money than we could in a week in a few hours.

Cops do get paid like the others have said, However I can tell you that no one in the police does it for the money. People do it for the RP as a rebel can easily make more money than we could in a week in a few hours.
BUT! We are better at saving! In the police, you dont really use money on other things than food and drinks, and possibly donating to hobo foundations and so on. Yes, rebels can earn much more, but they have to spend. Therefore, in the end we can quickly end up with much more. As you see on the stats list (http://stats.altislife.co.uk/leaderboards.php#list) the majority of the top banks is cops. Though, I dont know any cops that actually do it for the money. 

Back