What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Do you guys just hate Americans?

Casidian

I had just discovered the server, first time joining it. I played for about 3 hours or so, trying to get things figured out. once i get it, i get kicked off. Now every time i join the server, someone kicks me off. Why? What did I do wrong?

My character name is Jack Bunson.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like yer ping is too high

If yer ping goes above a certain limit then the server boots you off.

This is to prevent people d-syncing everywhere so the rest of the people on the server can have fun.

Try and find out why yer ping is so high(is it always high, or just spikes?), and then try to find solutions to fix it.

@Casidian your ping is to high and the server is kicking you. 

Try and work out a way to keep your ping lower than 250. 

altis life game capture.PNG

I don't think that is the case since I'm seeing my ping around 82 ms. I have not encountered any issues in game yet, at least none I have noticed.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Casidian your ping is to high and the server is kicking you. 

Try and work out a way to keep your ping lower than 250. 
Wrong screenshot there, crap. You're right about the ping. My apologies to all.

Below is the correct screenshot

altis life game captrue update.PNG

Again, apologies to all. 😬😞

I see why i keep getting disconnected now. It is because of my ping. My mistake there, thank you for pointing that out to me. As for my ping, How would I boost this?? Right now, I have a broadband connection with about a 50 mp download and a 6 mb upload speed.

Any suggestions?

There are a lot of factors that affect your ping. I’m am also not tech wizard, so hopefully someone who is spots this and can help. We do have a few Americans who play on here. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The only things I can think of is closing every other application that requires internet, as well as other devices such as TV's.

You could also see if you could get a better router if you're using the one you got from your provider. Although this does come at a cost.

The only things I can think of is closing every other application that requires internet, as well as other devices such as TV's.

You could also see if you could get a better router if you're using the one you got from your provider. Although this does come at a cost.
This right here is good tips.

You can also check if upgrading yer internet speed is a good option.

Back