What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Do you think cops abuse their power

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am banned now because of an accident that has been solved 

I was being robbed and hit the guy with my car and the cop gave me a 12k ticket! 

oh and how do i donate

I am banned now because of an accident that has been solved 

I was being robbed and hit the guy with my car and the cop gave me a 12k ticket! 

oh and how do i donate
So this is you blaming your own actons on the police force? I am taking it you metagamed/ insulted out of character? addionally to the VDM? or maybe just the VDM? Regardless, that doesn't matter.

If Police officers powergame report them to the PCC.

Rebels also powergame.

Don't try starting a forum poll that would only end in arguments and disease.

You donate by clicking the donate tab and entering PayPal information. However, even if you donate it won't make the admins think 'Oh he donated to the community, lets unban him because he gave us dollar'- No, you donate to support the community, it won't help your case of getting unbanned ina  bias way from the admins. I AM NOT SAYING DON'T DONATE, I AM SAYING DON'T DONATE AND EXPECT THEM TO BE BIAS IN YOUR DIRECTION.

@Jamz honey, maybe lock this or keep a special eye on what/if anything

gets said?:)

So you ran over someone (VDM) and the cop gave you a £12,000 ticket?
Sorry mate, but big deal... £12,000 isn't exactly going to bankrupt you now is it?

You can submit and unban request here;

...and if you really are in absolute disgrace about receiving a £12,000 ticket (I never thought I'd have to say this) you can report it on the Police Complaints Commission here;

I'm gonna go ahead and lock this to prevent any arguments, alongside the fact you've now received the answers you were looking for!

Oh, and btw, donating wont get you any special treatment upon your unban appeal, however any donation is appreciated.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back